By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who with 1000+ posts has never been banned?

Over 2k post's here, no bans, hell, I don't think I've ever been warned :/ Man I need to up my game, my rep is making me out to be a sissy ;-;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

I´ve never been banned

Banned once.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

I was banned once for something I completely disagreed with. It was after about 3k in posts. I was also warned once for something else I didn't realize was a no-no at the time.

Meh no biggie.

I'm not a big fan of the whole "banned" thing so I prefer to avoid it.  So far so good.  ^_^

Last week I did get my first warning from Naznatips though.  That was exciting! 

Around the Network

34,380 post at my other forum and no bans there either. Granted I'm the one that hands out the bans so I'm not about to ban myself.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

never been warned, but banned once

never been banned

Never been banned. Don't think i've been warned either.

I can't count the number of times I've been banned.