By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who with 1000+ posts has never been banned?

no i have never been banned

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

Over 3000 posts, no bans or warnings. I'm pretty careful about labeling my opinions as opinions (so much I get scolded for it at university), and getting involved in flamewars is hard when most of the site sleeps when I'm posting. =P

I got over 1000 posts on my old account and lost it by accident. I'm over 1000 posts again, and I've never been banned or warned on either account.

Although I have threatened to ban other people...

The Ban Kenobi 88 Incident was my 2nd favorite day on the Chartz, 2nd only to the day ioi was drunk and banning all the mods and then locked the thread. I think the Vagabond's drunk posting was my 3rd favorite day here.

But I did get banned from Joystiq like 3 times in a row because Vladimir Cole is a big asshole who got mad when I pointed out that he was doing an internship at MicroSoft so his pro-MS and anti-Wii comments in every single post were expected and biased. I'd create a new account and he'd delete it right away with no explanation. He was even a total prick to me in private e-mails. It was hilarious.

Isn't it like a code not to ban someone over 1000+ posts? It's like a code of seniority isn't it. Unless they had a vicious personality change, I don't see why a mod would. They obviously have contributed much to the website.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I've never been banned, i've been on this site for almost 1 year and 3 months. Have almost 2000 posts. Although i've gotten several warnings in the past!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

Never been banned here. Don't plan on it either =D

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I've gotten someone banned before ... *coughcoughNeoscoughcough*

Does that count? :)

Rock_on_2008 said:

Getting banned is part of the fun of VGChartz. Heaps of bans are handed out. There is no consistencey with bans.

BTW: Any Anti-Wii statements seen by DKII results in a week ban. 

Maybe your continued bashing of (certain) mods is on its own enough reason for being banned?

I wasn't banned before... Yay for me! :)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Never been banned or warned.

I usually stick to insulting only Rubang, his ghost, his nemesises (Rol and Fkusumot) and his best pal (Parokki). Since the mods dont mind them being insulted, it has been a good time so far.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.