By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who with 1000+ posts has never been banned?

You have no idea how easy it was to ban yourself back in the early days. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Never been banned or warned.

I usually stick to insulting only Rubang, his ghost, his nemesises (Rol and Fkusumot) and his best pal (Parokki). Since the mods dont mind them being insulted, it has been a good time so far.

Oh really now. ;)

How interesting..

*secretly advises nobody to try it* 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

the term to benkenobi yourself has sadly been lost in transition, I guess...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

BenKenobi88 said:

You have no idea how easy it was to ban yourself back in the early days.

Big, shiney, red buttons that simply must be pushed will be the undoing of the human race. I'm sure of it.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I have only ever been banned by bias mods with this account, just make sure not too say the PSP has more and better games then the DS or DK will ban you.

Around the Network

The only time I have been banned was when Ioi had been drinking and I was supporting Kimi in the F1, the combination turned out to be a bad one.

I've just passed 1000 posts without a ban.

under 1000 posts and never banned =P. I just wanted to join the over 1000 posts crew although I have a long ways to go.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

I hit over 1000 and managed to be as silent as ever.

You know, most of the people who have started up this 'biased mod' shit are people who I actually would expect to be banned occasionally due to their manner of posting.