By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Who with 1000+ posts has never been banned?

I think people who average less than 1/1000 can be at least honorary. You have 4 bans that weren't "legitimate" and your average is still less than 1/3000 even counting them. Are those the only bans you've had?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

No, I've never been banned.

Faxanadu said:
Never been banned or warned.

I usually stick to insulting only Rubang, his ghost, his nemesises (Rol and Fkusumot) and his best pal (Parokki). Since the mods dont mind them being insulted, it has been a good time so far.

Although I hate Rol's ugly guts, he's not officially my nemesis, 'cuz there's only room for 1 in my sig.

And learn how to spell nemeses you jerkoff.  1 nemesis, 2 nemeses.   1 penis, 2 penes.

And do you really still insult my former self?  I'm gonna have to czech my old wall.

(Click the old avatar for my old profile, mwahahahaha.)

Turns you don't insult my old self.  YOU MISSED ME.  SUCKER.!..!?

Rath said:
You know, most of the people who have started up this 'biased mod' shit are people who I actually would expect to be banned occasionally due to their manner of posting.

You mean becasue they don't love the wii.

Griffin said:
I have only ever been banned by bias mods with this account, just make sure not too say the PSP has more and better games then the DS or DK will ban you.

Sure it's the mods who are biased. You making ridiculous and insidious remarks all the time has nothing to do with it.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Griffin said:
Rath said:
You know, most of the people who have started up this 'biased mod' shit are people who I actually would expect to be banned occasionally due to their manner of posting.

Hey that's only a bannable offense in my dream forums, where my keyboard's made of chocolate that grows back forever and I have a USB to wine spout adapter that pours out free wine.

Griffin said:
Rath said:

No I'd put it down to the trolling actually.

Final-Fan said:
I think people who average less than 1/1000 can be at least honorary. You have 4 bans that weren't "legitimate" and your average is still less than 1/3000 even counting them. Are those the only bans you've had?
Clarification:  Bans that were whimsical (ioi's drunken spree) or mistaken (twesterm acknowledged that the ban was a mistake AFAIK) shouldn't count. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:
Clarification: Bans that were whimsical (ioi's drunken spree) or mistaken (twesterm acknowledged that the ban was a mistake AFAIK) shouldn't count.

You know what? Who cares how many times you've been banned before? You're still here, aren't you? What matters is the permaban. RIP leo-j.

totalwar23 said:
Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:
Clarification: Bans that were whimsical (ioi's drunken spree) or mistaken (twesterm acknowledged that the ban was a mistake AFAIK) shouldn't count.

You know what? Who cares how many times you've been banned before? You're still here, aren't you? What matters is the permaban. RIP leo-j.

And GBallzack and Hus and Washimul. They are with us in our hearts.