By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do u think this girls is hott!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

konnichiwa said:
Foshoryuken said:
I laugh at the ppl who cream thier pants for girls with video game products in thier clutches.

Imo, that's lame.

I know what you are talking about.... It is also so fun to see if their is a new member on a gaming forum who is a girl then they always get hundreds of male gamers member following her and just crying out 'you are awesome' with every post she make.

girls on VG chartz ???

WHERE ? WHERE ??? WHEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEeeeee........ ???? it's a red alert lol we are being invaded..... we have to act now before it's too late and they take our hobbie guys... you don't understand the vitality of keeping the girls out of here..... imagine they all start liking VG ???? you won't be able to play anymore.... she will... and you'll have to let her win in double player...... WE ARE IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY I'M TELLING YOU......

:P 

Around the Network

Man this topic is so much fun ... Im having a great time reading this ... man I needed a good way to end my day and this is it :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

dsoverpsp said:
Auron said:
So did anybody manage to harpoon this beast yet????

*raises hand*

hope that makes u feel better

lol

Thank you good sir.

Alasted said:
Tokoro said:
Alasted said:
Tokoro said:

I think he was being sarcastic, not sure, but I'm assuming so since he said Jimmy Hendricks and not Jimi Hendrix lol^^ something else might be wrong, but I dunno.

Well shucks, it's not funny if you have to explain it...

Also, the song is "Voodoo Chile."

I'm sorry ; ; I really dropped the ball on that one. It won't happen again. Well, it might, I dunno.

And really? shoot, I feel as though I shoulda known that, my bad.

Haha. No need to apologize, Tokoro; I was just teasin'.

However, not knowing "Voodoo Chile" is totally unforgivable.

Ahh...sorry. That one flew ove my head too. I wouldn't even have mentioned the misspelling if it weren't her Myspace name but it is. Imagine someone naming themselves Jimi Hendricks on Myspace. Blasphemy.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Auron said:
dsoverpsp said:
Auron said:
So did anybody manage to harpoon this beast yet????

*raises hand*

hope that makes u feel better

lol

Thank you good sir.

anytime for u!

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
did she know you are posting her picture @Fosh,

this is what SC was talking about, respects, and clearly you seem to think that having sex with a pretty girl is a 'prize', which is disrespecting to say the least.

Lucky me I guess im the winner then!

Foshoryuken said:
kingofwale said:
did she know you are posting her picture @Fosh,

this is what SC was talking about, respects, and clearly you seem to think that having sex with a pretty girl is a 'prize', which is disrespecting to say the least.

Lucky me I guess im the winner then!

If that's what it takes for you to feel better about your shallow life?

Yes... you are a winner, good for you! Good for you *pats on the head* 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
hunter_alien said:
Man this topic is so much fun ... Im having a great time reading this ... man I needed a good way to end my day and this is it :P

glad we could help!

Thread of the year!!!!

pichu_pichu said:
Thread of the year!!!!

this better be the thread of the week at least in the

"The week that was" article