By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do u think this girls is hott!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^ all right, then this is thread of the year :)

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Foshoryuken said:
kingofwale said:
did she know you are posting her picture @Fosh,

this is what SC was talking about, respects, and clearly you seem to think that having sex with a pretty girl is a 'prize', which is disrespecting to say the least.

Lucky me I guess im the winner then!

If that's what it takes for you to feel better about your shallow life?

Yes... you are a winner, good for you! Good for you *pats on the head* 

Why are you so angry? xD

I understand its your girl and all but if you want people to give you there honest opinion give us a better picture.

Foshoryuken said:
kingofwale said:
Foshoryuken said:
kingofwale said:

this is what SC was talking about, respects, and clearly you seem to think that having sex with a pretty girl is a 'prize', which is disrespecting to say the least.

Why are you so angry? xD

I wans't angry, just insulting. lol

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
pichu_pichu said:
^^ all right, then this is thread of the year :)

what a classic

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Foshoryuken said:
kingofwale said:
Foshoryuken said:
kingofwale said:

Why are you so angry? xD

Maybe you need a vacate? You should come to LA. It's like this almost every week. If you think you can handle it. :)

Ok, I wont post anymore pics of beautiful girls I know, just for the sake of kingofwale blowing a gasket.

:)

Foshoryuken said:
Ok, I wont post anymore pics of beautiful girls I know, just for the sake of kingofwale blowing a gasket.

:)

but what about me?

*cries* 

lol 

Foshoryuken said:
kingofwale said:
Foshoryuken said:
kingofwale said:
Foshoryuken said:
kingofwale said:

Why are you so angry? xD

Maybe you need a vacate? You should come to LA. It's like this almost every week. If you think you can handle it. :)

Well, this thread is MEANT to be an insulting thread, since the OP stopped coming, we needed another target.. and you are the perfect person for it. ;) 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Sorry, no insulting thread here.