By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do u think this girls is hott!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, when i was 19 :P. Met her when i was almost 17, started dating her after that, asked her to marry me before graduating to university of Warsaw, lost her after graduating :).

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

lmaooo i cant believe i missed this thread....you guys were kinda mean but still lmaooo.

Foshoryuken said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Sorry, no insulting thread here.

Woohoo, back to posting pic's of beautiful girls we know w/o kingofwale getting angry/jealous.

Sorry, I just made myself laugh with this one.

Foshoryuken said:
I laugh at the ppl who cream thier pants for girls with video game products in thier clutches.

Imo, that's lame.

yeh i know what you mean shit is lame ...kinda sad imo

Foshoryuken said:
Foshoryuken said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Sorry, no insulting thread here.

Woohoo, back to posting pic's of beautiful girls we know w/o kingofwale getting angry/jealous.

Sorry, I just made myself laugh with this one.

it's pretty sad you had to laugh at your own joke. *shakes head and walks away*

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

Woa this thread is still alive!
But it went OFF TOPIC so fast, yes OFF TOPIC thats the forum we're at right now. So basically, can you get banned for going off topic in the "off topic" forums?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

she's wack

I thought this thread was dead? lol