By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do u think this girls is hott!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not the thread of the year, I will make the thread of the year.

Around the Network
ctk495 said:

You mean next year. I believe the thread of the year is in my tag.

MontanaHatchet said:
Sorry, no insulting thread here.

Woohoo, back to posting pic's of beautiful girls we know w/o kingofwale getting angry/jealous.

MontanaHatchet said:
Sorry, no insulting thread here.

Noooo, not even the mildly mannered, totally non-offensive ones?

GEeez.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:

none of the above are the thread of the year

I think The End of the Wii by Leo-j is! 

Around the Network

my current thread of the year has to go with "don't buy GTAIV" thread. it's a classic

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
dsoverpsp said:
sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:

none of the above are the thread of the year

I think The End of the Wii by Leo-j is!

What about leo-js "I have a wii" thread?

Well since we're talking about girls in general, here's a pic of my ex fiancee from about 4 years ago:

Damn i miss the little rascal :). Too bad that time have the sudden ability to change everything around us. At least we had fun back then .

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Wojtas said:

Well since we're talking about girls in general, here's a pic of my ex fiancee from about 4 years ago:

Damn i miss the little rascal :). Too bad that time have the sudden ability to change everything around us. At least we had fun back then .

Tell her to eat something she looks malnurished....

hers the cutest girl around