By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - do u think this girls is hott!!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattbrat23!!!!! said:
Tormod said:
She's butt-ugly. My eyes bled profusely upon catching sight of that horrific photograph.

she would kick ur girlfriends ass any day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and urs!!!!!! u dont know her thats y i bet u would want her if u saw her in rreal life

She could probably kick my girlfriend's ass too.Your girlfriend looks like she has 30 pounds on my girlfriend.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Around the Network
Wojtas said:

Well since we're talking about girls in general, here's a pic of my ex fiancee from about 4 years ago:

Damn i miss the little rascal :). Too bad that time have the sudden ability to change everything around us. At least we had fun back then .

She looks like she might be good looking, but it is tough to tell cause the picture quality is so bad. She was your fiancee and that is the best picture you have of her????

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Hahaha, you know, i was young and pissed off that things went bad and deleted/detroyed almost everything that i had that would remind me of her. Like i said, this is a picture that survived since it was made four years ago and hidden so well that i forgot about it, we were about 17 years old at the time.

True that she looks a bit too thin for her own good on this pic but she turned real pretty and balanced by the time we reached 20 years of age.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Not to mention that all you guys here have only this picture (poor quality, agreed) while i have my memories, so to me this little girl is somewhat of a beauty Goddess :P

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

mesoteto said:
hers the cutest girl around

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BURN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Around the Network
Wojtas said:
Not to mention that all you guys here have only this picture (poor quality, agreed) while i have my memories, so to me this little girl is somewhat of a beauty Goddess :P

Dude i know enough about polish law to know you cannot post pics of people without their consent.  Even though nobody here cares....just saying.

Of that you actually are wrong. We are only not allowed to post pics if they show someone in a obviously bad light or in a twisted way. If it would be as you said, we wouldn't have had our Polish myspace, grono, naszaklasa etc. sites developed. Facts first, conclusions later.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Wojtas said:
Of that you actually are wrong. We are only not allowed to post pics if they show someone in a obviously bad light or in a twisted way. If it would be as you said, we wouldn't have had our Polish myspace, grono, naszaklasa etc. sites developed. Facts first, conclusions later.

Well on Fotka.pl you have to black out people who are not aware of being in the pic.  I often see people with black circles for heads lol.

Well that's the sites inner regulations. I mean c'mon we would have black circles in every Polish newspaper if what you said was valid. Sure there are times when you cannot show a persons face on tv or a picture but it is something totally beyond of what is going on here.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

@ Wojtas you asked a girl to marry you when you were 17?!?!