Grand Theft Auto 9 5.59%

The Last of Us 26 16.15%

Metal Gear 9 5.59%

Portal 2 11 6.83%

Ratchet & Clank Future series 13 8.07%

Resistance 4 2.48%

Uncharted 36 22.36%

Total:161

It would probably be The Walking Dead Season 1, 2 or Uncharted 2 but I played all of them on PS4.
So, I will go with Just Cause 2.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Around the Network

This is a hard one; PS3 is one of my all-time favourite consoles.

Ultimately though, I think I'd have to go with Bioshock.

From it's unforgettable setting, to its visceral combat, to its compelling story, it's a triumph of game design and one of the finest video games ever made.

Honourable mentions go to Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, and Uncharted 2.

Bumping because this poll will be up this week

How is ps3 emulation going? Any chance Crack and Destruction run well?

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

The Last of Us is probably my favorite.

Honorable mentions: MGS4, Bioshock, Uncharted 2, Tales of Vesperia, Rainbow Six Vegas, Tekken Tag 2.

Not a fan of this generation as Japanese developers had it rough. I wouldn't have felt it as much if I played Demon's and Dark Souls. Truth be told, I didn't game all that much since that generation... so my judgement has been based on impressions (previews, reviews, videos) and very limited hands-on experience

Around the Network

Pupeteer

Persona 5
NieR
MGR

There's a game called Folklore, from what I played of it I remember it being great, I'd really like them to dig this out for PS+ Catalogue along with Heavenly sword. Heavenly sword was such an underrated game and got very little love cause it released so early for ps3. If there was one series I'd like them to revive it'd be this one.

LegitHyperbole said:

There's a game called Folklore, from what I played of it I remember it being great, I'd really like them to dig this out for PS+ Catalogue along with Heavenly sword. Heavenly sword was such an underrated game and got very little love cause it released so early for ps3. If there was one series I'd like them to revive it'd be this one.

Great choices! It took several years for PS3 to hit its stride, but there were definitely a few hidden gems in those 2006-2007 years. I still have a big soft spot for Folklore. The folk-capturing battle system was very cool, and the art direction and atmosphere were outstanding.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Great choices! It took several years for PS3 to hit its stride, but there were definitely a few hidden gems in those 2006-2007 years. I still have a big soft spot for Folklore. The folk-capturing battle system was very cool, and the art direction and atmosphere were outstanding.

Ya, I gotta wonder why those games fell short enough to ignore folkow ups, if I remember correctly Warhawk was a big game yet...nothing. Resistance, a mild success but gets a trilogy. Odd. For Folklore, I still remember the vibe more than anything else and being amazed by the visuals. Would really love to see if it holds up.