By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The most attractive people ever?

Impossible to narrow it down to 1. No such thing.

Around the Network
OdinHades said:

That would be Britney of course. And luckily, she's not afraid of showing it. =P

I think that K-fed did it right and got out quick, and has also had some nice child support $$$ until recently.  She's also probably great in bed because so crazy but that just makes her hard to live with.  

KratosLives said:

Impossible to narrow it down to 1. No such thing.

You're correct. Changing it to people.

Shakira. Although I think she may have succumbed to the plastic surgery virus recently.

drbunnig said:

Shakira. Although I think she may have succumbed to the plastic surgery virus recently.

Another beautiful person who refuses yo age gracefully. These people could bring there beauty with them but they destroy it instead. Such an awful thing plastic surgery is. Have you seen this...

She's still well young and she has ruined her face entirely.

Around the Network

the funny thing is that people with plastic surgery often look older and not younger to me as they really are. The simple fact that someone worked on their face changes something in my head to think the person is "old" and firm skin doesn't change that.

crissindahouse said:

the funny thing is that people with plastic surgery often look older and not younger to me as they really are. The simple fact that someone worked on their face changes something in my head to think the person is "old" and firm skin doesn't change that.

Yeah, Erin Moriarty looks about 50 in the second last photo. Strange how that works. 

LegitHyperbole said:
drbunnig said:

Another beautiful person who refuses yo age gracefully. These people could bring there beauty with them but they destroy it instead. Such an awful thing plastic surgery is. Have you seen this...

Honestly, she looks like a kid in the 2013 photo, and an adult in the photos taken over a decade later.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Honestly, she looks like a kid in the 2013 photo, and an adult in the photos taken over a decade later.

Here's one just two or three years apart. 

The first images were the ones the first that came up on Google

You can find more that are less than 2 years apart from season 3 of the boys to season 4 but they won't embedd for some reason. 

That looks like she aged 30 years and is trying to use plastic surgery to hide her age. 

She is 30 now and my wife is 40 and I can definitely say that my wife looks younger even without makeup lol