By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What second half 2024 game are you most excited about?

Most Anticipated Game for 2nd half of 2024

Astro Bot 394 41.69%

Marvel Vs Capcom Fighting Collection 51 5.40%

Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom 211 22.33%

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 34 3.60%

Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 47 4.97%

Mario & Luigi: Brothership 87 9.21%

Avowed 33 3.49%

Lego Horizon Adventures 15 1.59%

Star Wars Outlaws 24 2.54%

Metaphor: DeFantazio 49 5.19%

Total:945

Figured I would leave it as just that for now. Going to convert this to a poll at a later point but figured i would let you guys weigh in first. Feel free to list multiple titles if there's a couple you're going back and forth on.

Your choices don't have to have a release date because we know some title are listed for this year without one (indiana Jones, Lego Horizons, Marvel vs Capcom, Plucky Squire, etc.) 

Mine are Super Mario Party Jamboree, Astro Bot, LoZ: Echoes of Time, Marvel vs Capcom, Indiana Jones, and Avowed. I know the last 3 don't have release dates but they're all "confirmed" for this year. 

Around the Network

astrobot, it has everything to be the game I'm going to have the most fun with this year. then vrm call of duty

Quite a few actually lol. Biggest ones would be Astro Bot, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, Age of Mythology: Retold, Warhammer 40K: Space Marine 2, Indiana Jones and the Great Circle, Avowed, Marvel vs Capcom Fighting Collection, Stormgate, and Mario & Luigi: Brothership

How I plan on getting through all these games within a reasonable amount of time, I have no idea lol

Last edited by G2ThaUNiT - on 05 July 2024

I'm a generation behind but if I wasn't it's be Black Myth Wokong but alas, It's Ys: Nordic unless I upgrade before the year is out. Cat Quest 3 also has my interest, they are fun little games and this looks to be evolving the series in a positive direction.

LegitHyperbole said:

I'm a generation behind but if I wasn't it's be Black Myth Wokong but alas, It's Ys: Nordic unless I upgrade before the year is out. Cat Quest 3 also has my interest, they are fun little games and this looks to be evolving the series in a positive direction.

Don’t you mean pawsitive direction?  

@OP: whenever a new Zelda game is on the way, it immediately jumps to the top of my list, so Echoes of Wisdom it is. I’m also super excited for Epic Mickey: Rebrushed. The original is very dear to me.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
LegitHyperbole said:

Don’t you mean pawsitive direction?  

@OP: whenever a new Zelda game is on the way, it immediately jumps to the top of my list, so Echoes of Wisdom it is. I’m also super excited for Epic Mickey: Rebrushed. The original is very dear to me.

Nice one, haha. 

Echoes of Wisdom, Ys X, M&L Brothership, MvC Collection.

Killer klowns from outer space lol loved that movie as a child but joking aside nothing really atm

Of games that are definitely coming in the second half, gotta be Zelda Echoes of Wisdom.
It's been over a decade since the last top down Zelda, and the way they're applying the open-ended emergent gameplay of BOTW/TOTK to the 2D series looks interesting.

The Plucky Squire is a close second; it looks so wonderfully creative and charming.

Probably Metaphor ReFantazio and Stalker 2.