By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Persona 3 Reload sold 1,000,000 copies worldwide within its first week, becoming the fastest selling game in ATLUS history!

Leynos said:
shikamaru317 said:

You have to hold on mobile or right click on PC and then open the image via the drop down menu. It's a Wikia image and wikia uses special protections to prevent people from embedding their images on other websites.

Who the fuck uses this site on mobile? Do you like walking on legos barefoot as a spare hobby?

I do lol

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Otter said:

Hopefully we see Persona 6 this fall on PS5, Series X & PC. With a port to Switch 2 early next year. Could see it being a 10m seller

Zero chance. Metaphor Re:Fantazio is big new Atlus release for late this year. Persona 6 is definitely in the works though, but I wouldn't expect it before 2026

-Adonis- said:

I read that Persona 2 and Persona 4 wil also have a remake.

Dont care much for a P4 remake but P2 remaster if not remake is needed.

P1 needs a full fledged remake for sure.

Great to see, so happy for Atlus to get a lot of support for Persona games (also congrats to RGG studio on Yakuza success as well). Hopefully, Persona 6 isn't too far out but we've also got Metphor ReFantazio releasing this year so Atlus is pumping out games like a champ!

Good to see quality games selling so well

BiON!@ 

Around the Network
derpysquirtle64 said:
Otter said:

Hopefully we see Persona 6 this fall on PS5, Series X & PC. With a port to Switch 2 early next year. Could see it being a 10m seller

Zero chance. Metaphor Re:Fantazio is big new Atlus release for late this year. Persona 6 is definitely in the works though, but I wouldn't expect it before 2026

Oh I'd never heard of it but just checked the trailer, looks good.