By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation state of play games

I’m hoping for the rumored God of War trilogy. I doubt we will be seeing the Wolverine game but I can dream

Around the Network

Seems like the State of Play will be geared more towards showcasing 3rd party games exclusives than Sony internal studios projects, so don't know if people should widely hope for the moon when. Sony hasn't given it to them in a while.

It's probably gonna be a decent showcase for the titles we know about and hopefully ... Release dates

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I have pretty low expectations simply because the last few state of plays have been mediocre at best. That said, I'm hyped to see some new gameplay (and hopefully a release date) for Stellar Blade.

Mar1217 said:

Seems like the State of Play will be geared more towards showcasing 3rd party games exclusives than Sony internal studios projects, so don't know if people should widely hope for the moon when. Sony hasn't given it to them in a while.

It's probably gonna be a decent showcase for the titles we know about and hopefully ... Release dates

Yeah, I've got hopes for a couple of 1st party games but even if they don't show, it looks like it's going to be quality. I'm really excited to see more of Rise of the Ronin.

Well it's good to hear sony focusing on the third parties but there bread and butter is there exclusives.

BiON!@ 

Around the Network

We've got a state of play summit ahead.

Picture this:

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth – because Cloud and company needed a sequel as epic as their hairstyles.

Ghost of Tsushima 2 – now with more samurai shenanigans and breathtaking landscapes that put vacation photos to shame.

Death Stranding 2 – where the only thing stranger than the plot is Hideo Kojima's Twitter feed.

And last but not least, Stellar Blade – because every gamer secretly dreams of being a space-faring ninja. Get ready for a rollercoaster of emotions, joystick jitters, and the eternal question, 'Do I really need to adult today?

I'm hyped lol!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

I LOVE EVE

Judas and Death Stranding 2 looks amazing! Definitely hyped for those!!

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Well, I'm basically the Nostradamus of gaming – nailed two predictions on the head, or three if you throw in FF7R. Stella Blade, Death Stranding, and Final Fantasy 7: The Rebirthening. My crystal ball must be on a caffeine high!!

That was for sure one of the better SOP's that have happened. Death Stranding 2 looks absolutely insane though hopefully that Silent Hill game doesn't become another PT.