By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Biden vs Trump 2024 Political Platforms, Policies and Issues

A203D said:

You can't believe how glad I am you said that:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/12/g7-leaders-called-hypocrites-attending-outdoor-events-weddings/

The politicans and the 'scientists' who told you to 'trust the science' didn't follow their own 'science'. They were in denial of their own 'microscope'. They refuted their own scientisim in plain sight of your ignorance.

What your sufferring from is a reality gap. Where you have used fake science and fantasy to provide a gap in your knowledge. Unless you have an alternate explaination as to why the scientists and politicans didn't trust their fake science?

Politicians have nothing to do with science. 

Scientists don't even have that much to do with science. 

Science is a bunch of different things including being able to test things, being able to retest these things. People make mistakes, people can be paid off. People can be hypocrites. Which is why you have other people check and retest their work. The point is you have a process to correct mistakes, you have a process to catch people lying. 

It doesn't matter that Evil Scientist #5 skirted his own covid policies. It doesn't matter that some nutjob Biologist 50 years ago, thought the world was going to end by today. 

What matters is that we can test their claims. 

Because sometimes people do the wrong things for good reasons. Sometimes people do the right things for the wrong reasons. Sometimes people do the wrong things for the wrong reasons, and they know it. 

If I say 2+2=4 and 5+5=11. You come to the conclusion that the latter is wrong. Do you then come to the conclusion 2+2 must not equal 4?

Because that's the kind of thought process you're using here. 

Maybe I made a mistake. Maybe it was an intentional mistake to sell new calculators. Maybe I just thought I was special and could lie to you about whether 5+5 is equal to 11. But here's the thing, you can still independently figure out whether or not 2+2=4, and whether 5+5=11. 

It would be absurd to come to the conclusion that 2+2 can't equal 4, because that guy is a bad guy. 

A203D said:

Yet where is the evidence you claim proves there was a pandemic. You don't seem to grasp irony do you?

What do you think "pandemic" means?

A pandemic is a wide spread disease. 

How do I know there was one? Because I know a lot of people who have gotten the same disease. That is basically what a pandemic is. 

A203D said:

I'm actually so confident in what I'm saying I would suggest you keep getting boosters and you see what happens next. Nothing will happen to you... honest, because the paid Government scientist on the TV told me so...

A critical thing that you fail to understand, is that no one cares what a government scientist said on the TV. That isn't how any of this works. 

Around the Network
A203D said:

"Politicians who are hypocrites are nothing new. This, however, does not disprove science. There are numerous examples of politicians not following their own advice and getting infected by COVID-19 because of it."

Your explaination of politicans disregarding their own science is that they are hyporcrities. Next time you state your opinion as fact please put 'imo' in front of what you say, because you are now engaging in conjecture that a politician or scientist didn't follow the rules because they are hypocrities, but there was still a killer virus that exisited because the lying politican told me so.

Your favourite example might not even be a real example. Its possibily fake news where the put that story out to scare people into getting the vaccine. In the same way you were told these vaccines were 'safe and effective' but they then admitted that they were causing severe adverse effects, like death.

I'm actually so confident in what I'm saying I would suggest you keep getting boosters and you see what happens next. Nothing will happen to you... honest, because the paid Government scientist on the TV told me so...

The stories about Manfred Haimbuchner and his COVID-19 infection are real, so feel free to search on Google.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV will outsell Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I was wrong.

A203D said:
Pemalite said:

-Snip-

What your calling science is actually 'scientisim'. Theres plenty of evidence I can show you to prove there was never a pandemic. The whole thing was designed so you would take their posioned vaccine. A huge  part of that reason was so they could use the pandemic to change the voting laws in certain battleground states. You see the pandemic allowed them to allow mass mail in ballots which is unconstutional according to the individual state leglislatures. In doing so they were able to defraud the election so Joe Biden could mandate complusary vaccinations.

Woah. You're telling me that a "huge part" of the COVID conspiracy was to change voting laws in America? You're saying that America convinced the entire world to make up the COVID pandemic, including America's enemies?! This is insane! There must be some shadowy entity running every single country in the world then?! I think we should call them the illuminati or something!

Actually legit fascinating to witness a full blown conspiracy theorist, like damn, we've gone from the election was rigged to COVID was a global conspiracy to change voting laws in America, Lmfao, I wonder what is next? What are your thoughts on flat Earth? Nibiru? Apocalypses? How far does this rabbit hole go in this wild mind of yours? Lol.

What Pem calls Science is Science. You sure claim to have plenty of evidence for all your claims but never provide such evidence and when others counter your statements with actual facts, you ignore them.

A203D said:
Renamed said:

-Snip-

You can't believe how glad I am you said that:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/06/12/g7-leaders-called-hypocrites-attending-outdoor-events-weddings/

The politicans and the 'scientists' who told you to 'trust the science' didn't follow their own 'science'. They were in denial of their own 'microscope'. They refuted their own scientisim in plain sight of your ignorance.

What your sufferring from is a reality gap. Where you have used fake science and fantasy to provide a gap in your knowledge. Unless you have an alternate explaination as to why the scientists and politicans didn't trust their fake science?

Occam's Razor...

Word of advice, Google things first before saying them.

Rol addressed this so I need not go any further than what he said in terms of safety protocols.

But I would also say that there's no scientists in that link? They're all politicians and even if politicians broke their own rules, that's them being stupid, if a politician is caught speeding or not wearing a seatbelt, does that mean speed limits and seatbelts aren't effective? 

Rishi Sunak Fined For Not Wearing Seatbelt in Back of Car - BBC News

Welp! Guess seatbelts aren't effective! We should stop wearing seatbelts because Rishi didn't follow his own laws!

The irony of you accusing someone else of having a reality gap and telling people to Google things first before saying them, from the dude who has made multiple claims, easily refuted in this thread and told people to watch a video for the "truth" which he himself didn't watch, Lol.

A203D said:
Renamed said:

-Snip-

Well actually there is Professor Neil Fergurson who developed the UK Governments pandemic response yet was caught breaking the lockdown rules. A scientist who developed those rules didn't follow them himself. In fact while we are here, where is your proof there was a pandemic?

"That's an example of an indirect exemplar and the association fallacy to support your case"

It's an example of politicans who told you to 'trust the science' but didn't trust the science themselves. Yet you won't explain why the politicans didn't trust their fake science. You only avoid the point to escape your own fallacy.

I trust you can Google the word irony, since you don't seem to understand what that means either.

One more thing:

Occam's Razor. It applies here but your denial of observation prevents you from seeing the truth, hence why you won't answer the question.

The proof is hundreds of actual scientists vs A203D on VGChartz or the millions dead, versus your proof that the pandemic was fake because some people stupidly broke lockdown rules.

Your precious little Trump even confirmed he got COVID, Lmao, I guess he's your messiah but you don't trust him when it comes to COVID?

A203D said:
RolStoppable said:

Politicians who are hypocrites are nothing new. This, however, does not disprove science. There are numerous examples of politicians not following their own advice and getting infected by COVID-19 because of it.

My favorite example is still the guy from a far-right party who got infected by COVID-19 and was put in intensive care in the hospital, then people joked about him getting potentially kicked out of his party because his situation is the denial of the party's position that COVID-19 is nothing more than a regular cold.

"Politicians who are hypocrites are nothing new. This, however, does not disprove science. There are numerous examples of politicians not following their own advice and getting infected by COVID-19 because of it."

Your explaination of politicans disregarding their own science is that they are hyporcrities. Next time you state your opinion as fact please put 'imo' in front of what you say, because you are now engaging in conjecture that a politician or scientist didn't follow the rules because they are hypocrities, but there was still a killer virus that exisited because the lying politican told me so.

Your favourite example might not even be a real example. Its possibily fake news where the put that story out to scare people into getting the vaccine. In the same way you were told these vaccines were 'safe and effective' but they then admitted that they were causing severe adverse effects, like death.

All of your claims have been unsubstantiated so don't demand people start putting "Imo" in front of what they say

Oh...We got the "Fake News" card, I could start a bingo game out of this, "It goes against my narrative so it's fake news"

Why you acting like most the people here arguing against you aren't vaccinated with boosters? Lmao. I am, almost everyone I know is, I know nobody who has died from the COVID vaccine but I do know someone who did die from COVID itself and another who had a pretty close shave. People who aren't antivax will take a vaccine while those who don't understand basic science, like yourself, can remain antivax and put yourself at risk.

Maybe one day we'll see you on here: r/HermanCainAward

I feel like when you've stooped to the level of trying to explain the basics of human behavior to someone who refuses to get it, maybe you've reached the point where the conversation has ceased to be productive.

A203D said:
RolStoppable said:

Politicians who are hypocrites are nothing new. This, however, does not disprove science. There are numerous examples of politicians not following their own advice and getting infected by COVID-19 because of it.

My favorite example is still the guy from a far-right party who got infected by COVID-19 and was put in intensive care in the hospital, then people joked about him getting potentially kicked out of his party because his situation is the denial of the party's position that COVID-19 is nothing more than a regular cold.

I'm curious where someone said that vaccines were causing death. 

Also, what kind of evidence would you require for a pandemic? I could show you that excess deaths were increased but you wouldn't take a government source so I'm curious what kind of evidence could possibly be provided. 

Around the Network
A203D said:

Yet where is the evidence you claim proves there was a pandemic. You don't seem to grasp irony do you?

"We have therefore made the assessment that COVID-19 can be characterized as a pandemic. (WHO, 2020).

World Health Organization. (2020, March 11). WHO Director-General’s Opening Remarks at the Media Briefing on COVID-19 - 11 March 2020. World Health Organization. https://www.who.int/director-general/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-covid-19---11-march-2020

20 minutes on Google as research vs 20 years in a lab as research.

Paging Dr. Dunning and Dr. Kruger.

A203D said:

Honestly, please have a look at Occam's Razor because that will help you look past your own nonsense.

You, and others like you, introduce immense levels of undue complications into the issue.  Mostly to suit your agenda rather than as a means to distill fact. In this regard, no further explanation on this subject should be warranted.

Renamed said:

"We have therefore made the assessment that COVID-19 can be characterized as a pandemic. (WHO, 2020).

World Health Organization. (2020, March 11). WHO Director-General’s Opening Remarks at the Media Briefing on COVID-19 - 11 March 2020. World Health Organization. https://www.who.int/director-general/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-covid-19---11-march-2020

That was actualy what I was hoping you would do. The WHO is a a private corporation. They are funded primarily by the United States and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. They actually changed the definition of a pandemic in 2009:

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/09/health/09docs.html

With the purpose of shutting the world down in 2020 to force people into taking these poisoned vaccines. In fact when they tried to interfere with the sovereignty of the USA in 2020 Trump defunded them which was the right decision to make.

The same people who funded the pandemic response are the same people who told you there was a pandemic.

Occam's Razor. There was never a pandemic, they lied to force you into taking their clot shot. Honestly, have a look at Occam's Razor, you don't seem to understand how it works because you have run away from my previous response:

"You don't seem to understand the difference between precisely following a mandate for social safety and the foundational science used to craft the mandate. "

You seem to be creating a series of safety barriers so you don't have to explain what you see through observation. The question is why would those who 'crafted' a mandate for 'social safety' didn't follow that mandate themselves.

"Failure to precisely follow the details of the mandate are not a valid claim that the party does not believe the science itself"

According to whom? Your now stating your opinion as fact. If its not a valid claim then what is it? A serendipitious coincidence of circumstances?

A203D said:
Renamed said:

That was actualy what I was hoping you would do. The WHO is a a private corporation. They are funded primarily by the United States and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. They actually changed the definition of a pandemic in 2009:

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/09/health/09docs.html

With the purpose of shutting the world down in 2020 to force people into taking these poisoned vaccines. In fact when they tried to interfere with the sovereignty of the USA in 2020 Trump defunded them which was the right decision to make.

The same people who funded the pandemic response are the same people who told you there was a pandemic.

Occam's Razor. There was never a pandemic, they lied to force you into taking their clot shot. Honestly, have a look at Occam's Razor, you don't seem to understand how it works because you have run away from my previous response:

"You don't seem to understand the difference between precisely following a mandate for social safety and the foundational science used to craft the mandate. "

You seem to be creating a series of safety barriers so you don't have to explain what you see through observation. The question is why would those who 'crafted' a mandate for 'social safety' didn't follow that mandate themselves.

"Failure to precisely follow the details of the mandate are not a valid claim that the party does not believe the science itself"

According to whom? Your now stating your opinion as fact. If its not a valid claim then what is it? A serendipitious coincidence of circumstances?

You add conspiracy into the mix and yet you don't understand how Occam's Razor is applicable here? Nor irony?

Better stated:

You think a global conspiracy that involves millions of scientists, practically every nation on earth (including enemies), millions dead, hundreds of millions ill, etc...all playing toward the goal of making Bill Gates richer.

Vs.

A global pandemic (which has happened dozens of times in our history).

A203D said:
Renamed said:

Oh shit, Trump is part of this global conspiracy too!!!

When a reporter asked if there had been a shift in tone, Trump shot back.

"I've always known this is a real, this is a pandemic," Trump said. "I've felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."

"The vaccine is one of the greatest achievements of mankind,"

"I came up with a vaccine, with three vaccines all are very, very good," he said in the interview, referring to the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson shots.

Trump renews praise for Covid vaccines, 'one of the greatest achievements of mankind' (nbcnews.com)

How far does this conspiracy go!?!? We can't trust anybody!!!

sundin13 said:

I feel like when you've stooped to the level of trying to explain the basics of human behavior to someone who refuses to get it, maybe you've reached the point where the conversation has ceased to be productive.

Well it's officially done now, anyways. 

Now we can hopefully move on to serious conversation.