By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [RUMOR] Demon Souls, Ghosts of Tsushima, TLOU Part 2, and more coming to PC this year

Tagged games:

Which game are you more interested in if it were to come to Steam/PC?

God of War Ragnarok 3 14.29%

Spider-Man 2 3 14.29%

The Last Of Us 2 2 9.52%

Ghost of Tsushima 2 9.52%

Demon's Souls 7 33.33%

Gran Turismo 7 2 9.52%

PS3 title 1 4.76%

PS2 title 0 0%

PS1 title 1 4.76%

Other 0 0%

Total:21
Vodacixi said:

*cries in lack of Bloodborne on PC*

You know its real if Bloodborne isnt on the list ;p

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Vodacixi said:

*cries in lack of Bloodborne on PC*

You know its real if Bloodborne isnt on the list ;p

Like Demon Souls is ?! 

Don't know feels like it truly is just a random 4-chan "leak" post like we've seen by the thousand.

Even then, is there really any doubt Sony won't port these titles in the future to the PC platform. They're selective, but obviously, the names dropped are kind of no brainer.

Would've been more interesting if Dreams had been among the names listed 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Like Demon Souls is ?! 

Don't know feels like it truly is just a random 4-chan "leak" post like we've seen by the thousand.

Even then, is there really any doubt Sony won't port these titles in the future to the PC platform. They're selective, but obviously, the names dropped are kind of no brainer.

Would've been more interesting if Dreams had been among the names listed 

There's been a few 4chan posts that came true.

Anyways Dreams has as much chance as Driveclub to be released outside of PS4.

While I expect most, if not all of those games to eventually hit Steam, that list is too optimistically long for a 2024 slate imo, especially when you factor in currently confirmed 2024 releases (Forbidden West & Helldivers II). Reads more like a wishlist that's been kept semi-realistic (so no Bloodborne reference).

Last edited by Machina - on 21 January 2024

Machina said:

While I expect most, if not all of those games to eventually hit Steam, that list is too optimistically long for a 2024 slate imo, especially when you factor in currently confirmed 2024 releases (Forbidden West & Helldivers II). Reads more like a wishlist that's been kept semi-realistic (so no Bloodborne reference).

Yeah, that would be 7 titles - I think two of the ones listed wont be coming out (at all maybe) - Demon Souls (unfortunately and Gran Turismo 7.

Other than that, Sony released 3 games on Steam in 2023 and 5 games in 2022. So that looks like a sweet spot for a number of releases.

Around the Network

They all make sense, with the exception of Gran Turismo 7. But I hope it's all true at any rate, so I can CE my way to credits in GT7 as a middle-finger to Polyphony for ruining their own franchise with greed.

Demon's Souls was also one of the games from that nvidia leak a while back. Most of those if not all ended up coming to PC.

God of war ragnarok, Spiderman 2 and the last of us 2 will obviously eventually come, they just announced Horizon Forbidden west recently. So I expect them to port the sequels to ports they've done so far.

I really really want sony to port their PS3 titles to PC more than anything but considering how difficult PS3 was to work with I think it's highly unlikely.

Eric2048 said:

I really really want sony to port their PS3 titles to PC more than anything but considering how difficult PS3 was to work with I think it's highly unlikely.

Yeah this is my wish too - at least re-release them on PS5 (without needing PS+ streaming)

Not sure if it's all true, but as a PC gamer, I'm really happy that Sony is giving us their first-party games on Steam.

It is great to see sony bringing games to pc finally.

BiON!@