By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [RUMOR] Demon Souls, Ghosts of Tsushima, TLOU Part 2, and more coming to PC this year

Tagged games:

Which game are you more interested in if it were to come to Steam/PC?

God of War Ragnarok 3 14.29%

Spider-Man 2 3 14.29%

The Last Of Us 2 2 9.52%

Ghost of Tsushima 2 9.52%

Demon's Souls 7 33.33%

Gran Turismo 7 2 9.52%

PS3 title 1 4.76%

PS2 title 0 0%

PS1 title 1 4.76%

Other 0 0%

Total:21

Its 4chan so obviously salt (but there's been a few ones that came out right) but I wouldnt be surprised to see some if not all of them to come out eventually. God of War Ragnarok and TLOU Part 2 for sure are guaranteed unless Sony completely stops their PC releases.

Though I'm more interested to see what they do with their older back catalogue like the mention of Infamous Second Son here. (PS3 titles need to be re-released from the PS3 prison though).

Also a bit stupid if this really was a Nixxes employee, outing who you are is so stupid, even if its fake, if I was a Nixxes employee, would be worried knowing that management will likely do something stupid as a result of this rumor.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/19b04q4/demon_souls_ghosts_of_tsushima_tlou_part_2_and/

---

Poll wise I would vote for Demon's Souls so I can complete my Souls series collection.

Around the Network

rumors be rumors

Nvidia leak predicted this anyway lol. Plus it’s a good educated guess considering this gen’s PS5 games are getting ported

Obviously TLOU and God of War will come to pc at some point and any of those other titles could at some point too. But I don't have any reason to believe a random 4chan post.

G2ThaUNiT said:

Nvidia leak predicted this anyway lol. Plus it’s a good educated guess considering this gen’s PS5 games are getting ported

Yeah, I'm more interested in previous gen games than current gen games though :(

So hopefully this "rumor" about inFamous second son and other older titles is true.

Around the Network

Demon's Souls on PC! Damn you Sony, why can't you put your games day one on PC. I hate the fact i need to buy Playstation consoles, It would be a dream to be PC only.

I don't even care if it Will be on Steam or some "PS store PC". Please, bring game to PC day 1, or at least in the first Year.

Not very interested in any of these except TLOU2 which I’ve already played. I’d take a Resistance or Killzone collection though.

Demon needs more love. A PC release would be cool. Keep the PC ports going sony.  I'm loving the idea of PC.  

Last edited by Chrkeller - on 20 January 2024

Ghost and TLOU2 are obviously coming this year.

Rest will be interesting to find out.

*cries in lack of Bloodborne on PC*