Bloodborne 18 21.95%

Fallout 4 1 1.22%

Metal Gear Solid V 1 1.22%

Ori and the Blind Forest 9 10.98%

Rocket League 1 1.22%

The Witcher 3 20 24.39%

Other (please specify) 12 14.63%

Total:82

Witcher 3 wins for me, but Xenoblade Chronicles X is an incredibly solid second - don’t have time to say all I want to say about these two games at the moment. These are two of my favourite games of the last decade.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

The Witcher 3!

Hey, I know this one! It's Cities: Skylines, no competition! I thought Metal Gear Solid V would be a strong contender, and it is, but Cities: Skylines is the game I keep coming back to again and again (or at least I did until the sequel was released this year). The Witcher III would probably be a strong contender too, but I haven't played it (yet!). What an awesome year though.

I remember Rocket League winning a lot of GOTY categories here on VG Chartz. Curious it has just 1 vote.

Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

I remember Rocket League winning a lot of GOTY categories here on VG Chartz. Curious it has just 1 vote.

Curious where the Nintendo fans went. Splatoon and Mario Maker are left behind in the dust. The WiiU really didn't get much love.

Rocket League, my oldest still plays it regularly. That game has legs.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

Curious where the Nintendo fans went. Splatoon and Mario Maker are left behind in the dust. The WiiU really didn't get much love.

Rocket League, my oldest still plays it regularly. That game has legs.

I mean, there currently just as many people who voted for Xenoblade Chronicles X than Mario Maker so it kinda goes to say personally that even 2015 was more than a semi-decent year for the WiiU even when Nintendo clearly abandoned the platform after that point 

At least the legacy of it's better titles followed suit on the next system( except for Xenoblade X but that's hopefully coming for the next Switch)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

BonfiresDown said:

SOMA

I forgot that was in 2015 as well.  Insanely deep indie roster that year.

It's Witcher 3, no contest whatsoever. Ori and Fallout 4 were good, but not Witcher 3 good. Game of the generation too.

Bloodborne robbed again.

Kyuu said:

Bloodborne robbed again.

No one ever shuts up about BB so it's not robbed of anything. Xenoblade X. So few got to play and/or are willing to play. Only a small amount of people talk about it. Obviously all subjective but it didn't even get a nomination in this poll or the TGAs. Rarely mentioned. If I had a nickel for every time someone mentioned BB on forums the last few years, I'd have enough money to buy Twitter from Elon and Activision Blizzard with money to spare.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!