By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dream games that will never get made

Sonic Racing Tranformed 2 :( and yes, a remake of Chrono Trigger would be soooooo amazing

Around the Network

I'll admit I'm still sour that MegaMan legends 3 never came out on the 3ds

Kickin' Those Games Old School.       -       201 Beaten Games And Counting

Tomba 1 or 2 remake or even tomba 3 . Another skull monkeys game.. a remake if the entire xeno saga series including xenogears. Or a remake of illbeed

SanAndreasX said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat.

Capcom doesn't want its characters getting brutally murdered. Not sure if they specifically meant just Ryu and Chun-Li, though. I say don't include them, and just replace them with Akuma and Juri. - Just include the villains.

And in the reverse, would Mortal Kombat fans accept a T-rated Mortal Kombat? MK vs DCU got a lot of criticism for being toned down compared to other entries in the series.

Personally, I'd love this. It would be more meaningful than Capcom vs. SNK to global audiences.

It was also a 3D-era Mortal Kombat game and none of them were any good.

IcaroRibeiro said:

Final Fantasy Tactics 2 or 3, depending on whether you count A2 as a sequel or not

I mean... It's a sequel to Tactics Advance. 

I'm all for Tactics A3 honestly. Just give me tons of missions and different jobs to play around and I'm good xD

Around the Network

Sonic Adventure 3

mZuzek said:
CaptainExplosion said:

A retelling of Star Fox Adventures with gameplay that's much more in line with Star Fox 64.

I'd rather a retelling of Star Fox Adventures with no Star Fox gameplay or really just no Star Fox at all, rename it to Dinosaur Planet and make it what it was always supposed to be.

I really liked that game when I was a kid, but it had no business being tied to Star Fox. A complete remake is a beautiful dream.

Would've been great had they just kept improving upon the core concept of the original games. Who knows where the series would be by now.

For my personal picks I'd go for Kameo: Elements of Power pre Microsoft acquisition. It looked huge and at the time anything Rare was going to be golden;

and Donkey Kong Racing;

I absolutely adored Diddy Kong Racing, it was miles better than Mario Kart 64 imo. Open hub, boss races, challenges, combat, no random items, different vehicle types and it looked gorgeous for the time. I was insanely hyped to see what they were going to do with a sequel. Even after we knew it wasn't coming anymore I eagerly awaited Nintendo to implement at least some of the ideas into Mario Kart, but here we are.

I want a game about eating food, drinking alcohol, smoking drugs, and fucking. Other features include a deep story and at least one intellectual hooker.
It’ll never get made…

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

I want a game about eating food, drinking alcohol, smoking drugs, and fucking. Other features include a deep story and at least one intellectual hooker.
It’ll never get made…

A new Spider-Man beat'em up in the vein of Maximum Carnage. Everyone else wants open world Spidey instead.