By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dream games that will never get made

A retelling of Star Fox Adventures with gameplay that's much more in line with Star Fox 64.

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Neither remastered nor remade? What was their reasoning?
I remember after Square made a comment some years ago about how they probably wouldn't remaster it due to how some things have changed since, people thought it would recieve more of a remake in that case.

Well actually two people you could say - one used that reasoning, because of the character Genesis.

The other one simply hated the game and didnt see SE remaking it lol.

But SE's on a remake/remaster fest right now.

A resident evil /dino crisis game , but one that takes place in a zoo, specifically a like taronga zoo australia , where the zoo is surrounded by cliffs and water. And the game plays out like the older resident evil titles.

KratosLives said:

A resident evil /dino crisis game , but one that takes place in a zoo, specifically a like taronga zoo australia , where the zoo is surrounded by cliffs and water. And the game plays out like the older resident evil titles.

I also want a remake of parasite eve 2, including her shower scene.

CaptainExplosion said:

A retelling of Star Fox Adventures with gameplay that's much more in line with Star Fox 64.

I'd rather a retelling of Star Fox Adventures with no Star Fox gameplay or really just no Star Fox at all, rename it to Dinosaur Planet and make it what it was always supposed to be.

Around the Network

A crossover isekai game or series of games for Nintendo universe where different characters get transported to different worlds, eg. Link to the Metroid setting, Samus in the mushroom Kingdom etc. Eventually they "resolve" each of these worlds and fight each other's big bads .

I'm with 3 Sega Based Fighters but all them playable Segata Sanshiro

Fighters Mega Mix 2
New Eternal Champions
Virtua Fighter 6

Street Fighter Vs. Mortal Kombat.

Capcom doesn't want its characters getting brutally murdered. Not sure if they specifically meant just Ryu and Chun-Li, though. I say don't include them, and just replace them with Akuma and Juri. - Just include the villains.

Burning Typhoon said:

Capcom doesn't want its characters getting brutally murdered. Not sure if they specifically meant just Ryu and Chun-Li, though. I say don't include them, and just replace them with Akuma and Juri. - Just include the villains.

And in the reverse, would Mortal Kombat fans accept a T-rated Mortal Kombat? MK vs DCU got a lot of criticism for being toned down compared to other entries in the series.

Personally, I'd love this. It would be more meaningful than Capcom vs. SNK to global audiences.

Burning Typhoon said:

Nobody would mind Yuri getting ripped to pieces anyway.

I'd like a Metroid that's basically Metroid M, but with much improved controls, way better story, and IF Samus talks it's not about how she's waiting for some asswipes named Adam to give her permission or about babies.