Farming Simulator 23 13 0.82%

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom 1,190 75.27%

The Lord of the Rings: Gollum 28 1.77%

Redfall 85 5.38%

System Shock Remake 72 4.55%

Something Else 14 0.89%

Nothing This Month 123 7.78%

Total:1,581

Well, the time has almost arrived! While it's apparent which title will win this poll, it's always interesting to see what else people are playing as well. Here are the May releases. Which titles are you most excited about? 

After Us, Age of Wonders 4, Amnesia: The Bunker, Bread & Fred, Company of Heroes 3, Darkest Dungeon II, Death of Treat, Farming Simulator 23, Firmament, Hello Neighbor: Search and Rescue, Inkbound, The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Lego 2k Drive, The Lord of the Rings: Gollum, Miasma Chronicles, Ravenlok, Redfall, Super Dungeon Maker, System Shock Remake (PC)

Around the Network

Meh, I guess nothing this month.

There are more than one game releasing in march? Interesting...

The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.

I've pre-ordered it which makes it the first game I pre-ordered since.....Bravely Default on 3DS - and that was back in 2013.

This is almost an unfair question

Around the Network

Dokapon Kingdom: Connect

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Zelda, though the System Shock remake is a close second

Don't force me to choose between Tears of the Kingdom and Farming Simulator 23

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

I guess Tears of the Kingdom almost by default, though it'll probably be at least a year before I'm actually getting the game. Don't see any reason to get it at or near launch.

Thread title should be changed to " Most Anticipated May Release, except Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom "

Kinda surprising how not crowded the month Zelda picked up is ... Although you could say other publishers did not want to face it's wrath

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909