By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CosmicSex said:

The evidence presented showed that Fox knew it was all BS and aired it anyway. Trump representative, Sydney Powell told them that she knew about the companies because she traveled through time and the information was revealed to her through the wind that the late Hugo Chavez was somehow doing all of this. They then proceed to defame and accuse companies of committing crimes using this insane woman as a source.

How was she entertained at all? Oh wait then Trump brought her into the White House as special counsel and gave her a platform. Legend has it the actual White House lawyers almost resigned in protest.

The fun part is that Fox has pretty much not lost any real ratings.  Its still primarily watched by conservatives and still viewed very highly among them.  My conservative friends still view fox as being more truthful than any other media network even with all the release text and info.

I asked them how can you still watch a news media outlet that purposely tell you what they believe you want to hear over the truth.  That shows just how powerful telling people what they want to hear instead of the truth.  Its why politicians lie through their teeth even when they know what they are saying is complete BS and the people who are taking it as gospel also know but they are more than willing to live the lie than face the truth.  The power to manipulate people through their bias has always been and will always be a powerful weapon.  

Think about it this way, even now Trump is leading against all GOP candidates by huge margins for conservatives.  They all rather live the lie then face the truth that he has manipulated them from the start.  Its the reason he always double down on his lies because why not.  When the conservative media never question it and the people that support him just ignore it, he never has to face any consequences.

These Trump years has been the most interesting when you look at human nature.  I was thinking about creating a persona just to see how many people I can get on social media by just playing to their bias and start some crazy stories.  I would start out small and each time get more ridicules each iteration just to see if I can go mass viral.

Around the Network

No fucking way!

Bye bye, Tucker!

I'm sure he'll have another show somewhere else in no time but still, my birthday came early this year! 😁

TallSilhouette said:

No fucking way!

Bye bye, Tucker!

I'm sure he'll have another show somewhere else in no time but still, my birthday came early this year! 😁

Russia.

TallSilhouette said:

No fucking way!

Bye bye, Tucker!

Not so sure, this guy has become a huge liability. He'll probably just open his own youtube channel. 

Weird day. Both Tucker and Don Lemon at CNN are out.

Around the Network
SanAndreasX said:

And Bongino (or was that earlier?). Even if I cared about Lemon (which I don't) I'd still consider this an absolute win.

TallSilhouette said:

No fucking way!

Bye bye, Tucker!

On one hand this is good. Having his platform shrunk is good, but he'll just complain about being cancelled by snowflakes and use it to pull an Alex Jones and make money off weak-willed folks. 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
TallSilhouette said:

No fucking way!

Bye bye, Tucker!

I'm sure he'll have another show somewhere else in no time but still, my birthday came early this year! ðŸ˜Â

On one hand this is good. Having his platform shrunk is good, but he'll just complain about being cancelled by snowflakes and use it to pull an Alex Jones and make money off weak-willed folks. 

He pretty much was already doing that so nothing really change besides his Salary.  I am sure Tucker was making millions for his show so I am sure he will land somewhere else pretty easily but he may not have as much of a national pull as a blogger.  Either way, it is surprising that he was the one who took the fall.  Maybe there is a bigger liability that Fox has than we thought.

TallSilhouette said:
SanAndreasX said:

And Bongino (or was that earlier?). Even if I cared about Lemon (which I don't) I'd still consider this an absolute win.

I didn't know about Bongino. His departure was a lot more low-key. Only thing I could find was a tweet from him insisting that it was purely a contractual thing. 

Looks like the Monday Morning Massacre went on in media.

Machiavellian said:
Runa216 said:

He pretty much was already doing that so nothing really change besides his Salary.  I am sure Tucker was making millions for his show so I am sure he will land somewhere else pretty easily but he may not have as much of a national pull as a blogger.  Either way, it is surprising that he was the one who took the fall.  Maybe there is a bigger liability that Fox has than we thought.

Tucker co-founded and used to co-own the Daily Caller, until he sold his share to Neil Patel, his partner, in 2020. Carlson did cost Fox close to a billion dollars, and there's still the Smartmatic lawsuit pending. 

Joe Biden is now officially running again for president in 2024: