By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Good to see Tennessee's own war on democracy is blowing up in their face for a change.

Around the Network

I know this goes without saying here.... But I've been wanting to rant about this for a while.

It's a common "complaint" about how will they explain to their kids when they see two men together or two women together. And just today I saw a video about a pastor? I believe, who was complaining about Lego store workers wearing a rainbow pin.

Firstly depending on the age, a lot of kids do not have the connotation that rainbows are associated with LGBT.  

Secondly, kids do not contextualize relationships based on sex. They don't see two gay guys in public and think "how does that work with two penises?" They have absolutely no context to question any of it. 

The Christian Taliban is getting bolder and bolder.

Shocker: Oklahoma county run by fascists whom would like to murder reporters and lynch black people.

TallSilhouette said:

Shocker: Oklahoma county run by fascists whom would like to murder reporters and lynch black people.

Sheriff Kevin Clardy wants the reporter investigated and charged for illegal recording. The audacity. 

Every time Oklahoma makes national news, it's either because of some kind of embarrassment, or because of OU football.

Around the Network
SanAndreasX said:

The Christian Taliban is getting bolder and bolder.

Y’all’Qaeda?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Just an update. Fox News surrenders and pays Dominion Voting Systems 787.5 million in a defamation case. This is after they threw Sidney Powell and Giuliani under the bus.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/foxs-primetime-hosts-dominion-settlement-1234717513/amp/

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

Just an update. Fox News surrenders and pays Dominion Voting Systems 787.5 million in a defamation case. This is after they threw Sidney Powell and Giuliani under the bus.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/foxs-primetime-hosts-dominion-settlement-1234717513/amp/

Mike Lindell is also on the hook for $5M after challenging people to prove him wrong about the election. Wonder when his court date with Dominion is now that Fox is in the rear view, lol.

TallSilhouette said:
Jumpin said:

Mike Lindell is also on the hook for $5M after challenging people to prove him wrong about the election. Wonder when his court date with Dominion is now that Fox is in the rear view, lol.

Seems fox isn't done paying.  Now Smartmatic wants their money as well.  I am guessing Fox will have to pay out another large settlement since Dominion and Smartmatic was pretty much mentioned in the same breathe between one another.

The evidence presented showed that Fox knew it was all BS and aired it anyway. Trump representative, Sydney Powell told them that she knew about the companies because she traveled through time and the information was revealed to her through the wind that the late Hugo Chavez was somehow doing all of this. They then proceed to defame and accuse companies of committing crimes using this insane woman as a source.

How was she entertained at all? Oh wait then Trump brought her into the White House as special counsel and gave her a platform. Legend has it the actual White House lawyers almost resigned in protest.