By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Velma Renewed for Second Season -_-

Just when I thought HBO Max couldn't get any worse, they've not only removed most of their good cartoons, but now they're renewing their absolute worst cartoon. They seriously renewed a show so bad that the only thing that could improve it would be canceling it. Fuck HBO Max, fuck Mindy Kaling, and fuck David Zaslav, all for butchering Scooby-Doo. It's Riverdale all over again. -_-

Around the Network

Idiots hate watched the first season, so HBO thinks there is actually enough interest for a 2nd season, smh. Meanwhile, the actual good Scooby series, Scooby Doo and Guess Who, which has a similar format to The New Scooby Movies show from the 1980's, with a different celebrity or fictional character guest each episode, has yet to be renewed for a 3rd season by HBO Max.

shikamaru317 said:

Idiots hate watched the first season, so HBO thinks there is actually enough interest for a 2nd season, smh. Meanwhile, the actual good Scooby series, Scooby Doo and Guess Who, which has a similar format to The New Scooby Movies show in the 1980's, with a different celebrity or fictional character guest each episode, has yet to be renewed for a 3rd season by HBO Max.

David Zaslav and those other idiots higher up at Warner Bros. are digging the company's grave deeper and deeper. -_- And Velma proves that Mindy Kaling can't play a likable character even if she tries, and I doubt she'd ever try. She's officially one of the worst people to ever touch Scooby-Doo.

Welp, it's was actually their most watched show as well. Be it hate or enjoyment. These corporations only want your engagement so technically, the show achieved what it need to sadly.

Still, the announcement of 2nd season for streaming shows happens automatically in most cases. It's just a way to make the engagement of viewers prolong itself because we now know the show will continue

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

I look forward to seeing if HotDiggedyDemon will conjure up another insane animation for the 2nd season.

Last edited by Norion - on 16 February 2023

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Welp, it's was actually their most watched show as well. Be it hate or enjoyment. These corporations only want your engagement so technically, the show achieved what it need to sadly.

Still, the announcement of 2nd season for streaming shows happens automatically in most cases. It's just a way to make the engagement of viewers prolong itself because we now know the show will continue

It's gonna ruin Scooby-Doo the way Riverdale ruined Archie. -_-

I cancelled HBO max the minute they started removing content. I know there’s a few good movies and shows on there, but if you can’t trust your streaming platform what’s the point? You start watching something, get invested, and not only could they cancel it but completely remove it from the service. Not worth the trouble imo.

The lesson here is that if you think something sucks, just quietly don't watch it. Ranting about it on the internet isn't gonna have the effect you want.

I never watched it, but I heard it sucks.

Well, any publicity is good publicity. It was all anyone talked about for a few days, and that's basically what they care about.

B O I