By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime Remastered Reviews: 95 Metacritic / 95 Opencritic

Tagged games:

Opencritic

Metacritic

Some reviews

Trailer

Last edited by Shikamo - on 03 March 2023

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Masterpiece. This is what it deserves.

A well deserved score. Not only is the original game outstanding (and stands the test of time) but the work done on the remaster itself is impressive. It's a complete overhaul of the visuals but it keeps the feeling of the old game. The dual stick controls work flawlessly too.

Signature goes here!

One of the best remasters ever, of one of the best games ever.

Great surprise by Nintendo. I wasn't expecting it, given the rumors were from years past.

Around the Network

I know it's impossible because it is simply a remaster but wouldn't it be funny if it had a chance to be nominated for GOTY 😆

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

I know it's impossible because it is simply a remaster but wouldn't it be funny if it had a chance to be nominated for GOTY 😆

Resident Evil 2 was nominated in 2019, so maybe...

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Mar1217 said:

It's not impossible. And with 95 on MC, highest game since Elden Ring, it definitly has a shot

SKMBlake said:
Mar1217 said:

I know it's impossible because it is simply a remaster but wouldn't it be funny if it had a chance to be nominated for GOTY

It's not impossible. And with 95 on MC, highest game since Elden Ring, it definitly has a shot

I hope something of this kind never happens. Already not a fan of remakes being in the running, never mind remasters.

mZuzek said:
SKMBlake said:

I hope something of this kind never happens. Already not a fan of remakes being in the running, never mind remasters.

I mean there is a difference between the Metroid Prime reissue and the next-gen patch of The Witcher 3 for eg