By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LoD is coming to PS Plus Premium!!

2023's GOTY?

LoD 19 100.00%

Total:19

My body is ready.

Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:

My body is ready.

My Bra is LoDy

Ashadelo said:
BraLoD said:

The king has returned.

Hopefully with trophy support.

Now it's going to be available at every single Playstation once again.

2023 is already going to have its GOTY set.

Source: https://blog.playstation.com/2023/02/15/playstation-plus-game-catalog-lineup-for-february-horizon-forbidden-west-the-quarry-resident-evil-7-biohazard-and-more/

In celebration you should buy us all a copy :D

Sure, just send me the money and wait for it :D

Kyuu said:
Jpcc86 said:

My body is ready.

My Bra is LoDy

Are Kyuu sure?

KratosLives said:

Looks to be a cheap port though. On a nother note, are you the guy who plays demetri on cobra kai?

I'm the LoD copy that guy is holding.

Around the Network

How can something be King and GOTY when its not even a top 50 best selling game on its own original platform? Its just a lowly 1 million seller that current Sony would be disappointed with (hence no more Japan Studio). Its lowly position is deserved due to a certain someone who supports this game yet uses racial slurs at the countrymen who made this game while not caring for said wrongdoing, which is hypocritical in itself. As long as no new game happens, justice is served.

Rob5VGC said:

How can something be King and GOTY when its not even a top 50 best selling game on its own original platform? Its just a lowly 1 million seller that current Sony would be disappointed with (hence no more Japan Studio). Its lowly position is deserved due to a certain someone who supports this game yet uses racial slurs at the countrymen who made this game while not caring for said wrongdoing, which is hypocritical in itself. As long as no new game happens, justice is served.

The space I'm renting in your head must not be cheap.

I've already answered you on the article but I'll do it here too.

Whatever you are going through, it's time to get away from the internet, go out and have some fresh air.

If you have a pet, it's likely going to be pretty happy to have you play with it a bit more, so go on and have a nice time.

You can apply the example above to other situations that suit you better and soon enough you'll not even remember this place anymore.

BraLoD said:
Rob5VGC said:

The space I'm renting in your head must not be cheap.

I've already answered you on the article but I'll do it here too.

Whatever you are going through, it's time to get away from the internet, go out and have some fresh air.

If you have a pet, it's likely going to be pretty happy to have you play with it a bit more, so go on and have a nice time.

You can apply the example above to other situations that suit you better and soon enough you'll not even remember this place anymore.

I'm pretty sure there's statistical & historical evidence that proves that racist individuals are in fact remembered. In fact, I believe there's a month dedicated to an entire group of people due to the racial hardships that they endured. What month was that again? I'm pretty sure thats one of the offending things included in "cancel culture" as well. So, yeah. Racism isn't "cheap".

I've already answered you on the article, but I'll do it here too.

Good to know that you haven't gotten smarter in 5 years. I didn't call you by name. You chose to reply to me and exposed yourself in the process. It shows that you remember what you did. Still as unaccountable as ever and deflecting, but thats expected of a racist to double down on their actions without seeing their wrongdoing. As a consequence of showing no improvement (as expected) even after the mod said that they were going to talk to you (but clearly that had no effect if they did), I'll leave your racist post here (Btw, I still have the PM's with you, and the mod that shows the entire convo in which they disagreed with your actions, so this would be a good time for your brain cells to actually develop):

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8775021

Last edited by Rob5VGC - on 17 February 2023

LoD seems to have a trophy list.

And maybe if enough people buy it, Sony will consider making another one.

LoD! LoD! LoD!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.