By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - LoD is coming to PS Plus Premium!!

2023's GOTY?

LoD 19 100.00%

Total:19
darkknightkryta said:

I thought I'd log back in to let BraLoD know I re-downloaded Legend of Dragoon in support (Since I bought it already).

That's actually awesome.

Really appreciate it.

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:

As an old Diablo player, I always read LoD as Lord of Destruction, the name of the expansion of Diablo 2 (and also the name of the game with the expansion later on). I always click on these threads and then see it's actually Legend of Dragoon; not Lord of Destruction...

The Legend of Dragoon is from 1999 and Diablo II's Lord of Destruction expasion is from 2001.

So yeah, Blizzard clearly just loved LoD themselves and had to honor the name with another of the best games ever.

Anyway, Diablo II just got relaunched last year, so you can have both xD

This game was free for me and I don't know why. Not like 'free upgrade' or 'comes with your PS+ subscription', just straight up free. any idea why?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:

This game was free for me and I don't know why. Not like 'free upgrade' or 'comes with your PS+ subscription', just straight up free. any idea why?

Maybe you bought it on PS3, PSP or PSVITA.

It was free for me as well because I bought it back in 2014 when it released on PS3 Brazilian PSN.

I dunno how PS Plus Premium/Deluxe "free" games are labeled, tho, because I don't have that, just Essential.

darkknightkryta said:
Blood_Tears said:

So I own both LoD and Wild Arms 2 as PS1 classics bought through the PS3 store from years ago. (Same with Wild Arms 1) I was able to download LoD at no extra charge because I had bought it before. The same scenario happened with Wild Arms 1 when that was put on the new PSN, able to download it with no problem with no extra charge.

For some reason though the same does not apply for Wild Arms 2 for me. It's trying to charge me $13.49 CAD for it. I booted up the ol PS3 and PS Vita and tested Wild Arms 2 there and it plays fine. So I guess it's a no go on that one for me, unless it's a bug. It wouldn't have anything to do with me not being on Premium since both Wild Arms 1 and LoD are both listed in the same tier and downloaded fine for me with no fees.
Anyone else give these two a try? (If you've previously purchased them)

Wild Arms 2 had this weird PSN+ case.  It was on PS+, but you could only redeem it on the Vita.  But it got activated on all your consoles.  Going under the assumption you paid for it; I imagine this weird case caused a programming headache on their end and you have to repurchase it.  My thoughts anyways.

Yeah I initially bought it in 2009 on the PS3 store. Also, I checked again after LoD got patched this week and apparently the Wild Arms 2 issue has now been resolved as well. It's no longer asking me to re-buy it and now showing as a free download since i previously purchased it like LoD. It downloaded fine and everything is a go now. 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Runa216 said:

Maybe you bought it on PS3, PSP or PSVITA.

It was free for me as well because I bought it back in 2014 when it released on PS3 Brazilian PSN.

I dunno how PS Plus Premium/Deluxe "free" games are labeled, tho, because I don't have that, just Essential.

Ah yes, good stuff. I got: 

Legend of Dragoon

Syphon Filter

Syphon Filter 2

Syphon Filter 3

Wild ARMS

Wild ARMS 2

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android