By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo 2023 OpenCritic Prediction League - Year End Results!

Going to go with 89 on Metroid.

Around the Network

90 for Metroid Prime

88 Metroid Prime

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

90 for Metroid

Alright I'll have to close the Metroid predictions here as the first review has showed up on OpenCritic (albeit an unscored one) and there are also already 2 reviews out on Metacritic (quite positive ones so far). All predictions before this post have been written up

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

Change my Kirby prediction to 78.

Metroid Prime remastered is certainly off to a good start. It is currently sitting at 94 on both OC and MC. Though there are only a few reviews so far it'll prolly sit down in the lower 90's, high 80's I believe

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Metroid Prime remastered is certainly off to a good start. It is currently sitting at 94 on both OC and MC. Though there are only a few reviews so far it'll prolly sit down in the lower 90's, high 80's I believe

97 on Opencritic now. It won't drop below 90, I'm certain of that, because only one review so far scored it below that at 87 and most reviews would need to give it even lower scores for it to drop that much.

Kakadu18 said:
Mar1217 said:

97 on Opencritic now. It won't drop below 90, I'm certain of that, because only one review so far scored it below that at 87 and most reviews would need to give it even lower scores for it to drop that much.

Daym, it's currently the second best rated game ever on OpenCritic behind Odyssey. Almost certainly gonna drop, but impressive nonetheless.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Mar1217 said:

Nah, more reviews gave it a higher score.