By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your verdict for the gaming year 2022?

Your verdict for the gaming year 2022?

Amazing 115 17.58%

Good 257 39.30%

Decent 143 21.87%

Mediocre 66 10.09%

Subpar 34 5.20%

Bad 16 2.45%

Terrible 23 3.52%

Total:654
SKMBlake said:
Jpcc86 said:

Pokemon Violet/Scarlet arre apparently terrible

Not really, technical wise it is terrible, but everybody agree on the fact that its story and gameplay are the best in the series for a while

That doesn't mean they're not terrible though. Pokemon games have been so bad for such a long time that it could easily be the best for awhile while still being terrible!

Around the Network

My most played games were:

The Last of Us multiplayer (Survivors)

Trials Fusion tournaments and user tracks

Trials Rising user tracks

Thief I&II fan missions

Dirt Rally 2.0 daily events

A bit of GTAV online, mostly races

Spider-Man 2018 but I did not complete it.

I played TLoU2 for the first time and loved it, it is even better than the first game, uck the haters lol

I really hate Dad of Boy, you can't even jump! Wake up people, you are being fed sh!t for your own money.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

I had a fairly amazing year.
Game of the year: Xenoblade Chronicles 3
Most played game of the year: Witcher 3 Complete - Switch Edition.

Most of the games I bought were games on sale from previous years, but I bought a lot… way more than I can get through.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

shikamaru317 said:

Pretty weak overall for me, voted subpar on the poll. Not only did alot of Xbox's exclusives for the year get pushed into 2023, leaving them with pretty much nothing this year, but quite alot of 3rd party multiplat releases I was interested in also got delayed into 2023 such as Hogwarts Legacy, STALKER 2, and Suicide Squad. Thankfully, 2023 is shaping up to be amazing for all 3 consoles in terms of exclusives and amazing for multiplat releases as well, there are currently like 20 games scheduled for 2023 that I am interested in.

Bonus answer: My GOTY is currently TMNT: Shredder's Revenge, but there are several 2022 releases I am interested in that I still haven't got to try which could surpass it.

I tried tmnt on gamepass, couldn't get past 10 minutes. Maybe it was the controls. I'll give it a try again if I get time

It was an amazing year in my opinion. Never had a day where I was bored with nothing to play, with several big titles this year and some catch up titles from last year I never got to play. But just this years releases, there is enough content to last a long time. 2023 looks a little pale in comparison though.

Around the Network

Decent year. Alot of games to get through and some that have been revisited. 2023 looks set to be a busier year

It was good, not amazing. I think there's been a few better years but it's far from the worst. I feel like there were pretty consistent releases if you were a multiplatform owning gamer.