By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Microsoft enters agreement to bring Call of Duty to Nintendo

https://nintendoeverything.com/microsoft-enters-10-year-commitment-to-bring-call-of-duty-to-nintendo-platforms/

Around the Network

This would be the same deal Microsoft has offered Sony. The difference is Nintendo has agreed to it. I know the big difference is Call of Duty hasn't been on a Nintendo platform in nearly a decade. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

That is hilarious! They gave Nintendo the deal they offered Sony! Jim Ryan is shitting himself! I don't even like the series outside of Infinite Campaign but this is mad funny! ROFL

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Great - I wonder if it will be the mobile games, lower spec version of the other console versions or unique CoD games.

Looking forward.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:

Great - I wonder if it will be the mobile games, lower spec version of the other console versions or unique CoD games.

Looking forward.

Likely cloud. For the current switch. Next Swtch I imagine might get digital downloads. Physical has no purpose since they end up being 300GB games.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I can't imagine a single person on the nintento platform who would be interested in call of duty.

KratosLives said:

I can't imagine a single person on the nintento platform who would be interested in call of duty.

I would be willing to bet it would garnish over 5 million players within the first week.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

KratosLives said:

I'm a Nintendo owner and I'd be interested in Call of Duty. In fact, I used to play COD on the Wii and Wii U.

There are over 117 million Switches on the market, it has a diverse reach and appeal, and COD is a hugely popular mainstream brand.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 07 December 2022

200GB cartridges here we come

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850