By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Microsoft enters agreement to bring Call of Duty to Nintendo

This bodes well also for Bethesda and ID continuing to support Nintendo. 

Around the Network
KratosLives said:

I can't imagine a single person on the nintento platform who would be interested in call of duty.

The same was said when they were on Wii and DS and the Wii versions would sell over a million. This is like saying no one on PS5 be interested in a JRPG or a Platformer.  or Bayonetta.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

curl-6 said:
KratosLives said:

I can't imagine a single person on the nintento platform who would be interested in call of duty.

I'm a Nintendo owner and I'd be interested in Call of Duty.

There are over 117 million Switches on the market, it has a diverse reach and appeal, and COD is a hugely popular mainstream brand.

This commitment like only starts to take effect once Switch 2 is out. 

KratosLives said:

Keep in mind most gamers have a switch. I view it as a situation where cross platform saves will be supported whether you play on PC Switch, or Xbox. 

This deal is very likely set in place for the Switch successor, I can see COD actually selling well on the platform tbh especially as the hybrid nature has a near monopoly on the portable market which MS would like to tap into this also indicates MS likely will continue releasing their other titles on Nintendo's platform even if it's as late ports.

Around the Network

I haven’t played a Call of Duty game outside of the Wii. I wouldn’t mind trying another.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

lol, Microsoft being Nintendo's no.1 3rd party partner.

Maybe bring out Halo on Switch one of these days too.

Is this to do with the Sony thing? Like, Sony are bitching about Microsoft taking games away from other platforms and this quite literally proves Sony wrong.

Also, how about Nintendo return the favour and start supporting Microsfot (Windows) platforms. I'd love to get MK8, Pokemon etc. on Steam!

Nintendosigns deal to bring more realistic depictions of war to Switch!

Advance Wars, a cartoon SRPG? Nintendo: NOOOO! NOT WHILE WAR IS HAPPENING!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Would love to see black ops 1 and 2 on switch, I really liked the zombies mode in Those games