By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Microsoft enters agreement to bring Call of Duty to Nintendo

Not a game or gerne Nintendo fans care about.

Around the Network

i like how some of you dictate what i care about on my console

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ayla said:

Keep in mind only maybe 20% of Switch's are owned by "Nintendo Fans".  The game will do well on Switch. Unlike Wiiu where only diehard Nintendo fans owned it is a completely mainstream device. 

There's probably NuSwitch development kits out in the wild and Blizzard-Activison probably has a kit in there possession (made this assumption based on Microsoft deal). Microsoft probably found out about it and decided that hey it can probably run Cod on it. If Sony is unwilling to accept the 10 year deal then Nintendo would be a good option to partner for the game.

I assume the first cod game released on Nintendo will be the Mobile version of cod on the current switch.

Ayla said:

Damn, Splatoon is a flop. 

Around the Network

Release exclusive versions developed for Switch and Switch 2

Or Keep it

Quailman1342 said:

There's probably NuSwitch development kits out in the wild and Blizzard-Activison probably has a kit in there possession (made this assumption based on Microsoft deal). Microsoft probably found out about it and decided that hey it can probably run Cod on it. If Sony is unwilling to accept the 10 year deal then Nintendo would be a good option to partner for the game.

I assume the first cod game released on Nintendo will be the Mobile version of cod on the current switch.

This could have alot to do with wanting to prove their commitment to keeping it cross platform with the court case going on then anything. Its strange timing otherwise. 

Kakadu18 said:
Ayla said:

Apples and oranges. 

Ayla said:
Kakadu18 said:

Apples and oranges. 

goldeneye

son it started on the damn nintendo

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I think COD if the newer games were able to run on hardware would probably sell 1.5-2+ million on the Switch so I wouldn't say there is no audience for it. Maybe even beyond that. MS may have dev kits for the Switch successor, I mean they do have the highest selling 3rd party game on the system (Minecraft) so I would assume they have some priority for the next system.