By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I had heard Karlach was a fun character in BG3, I never found her on my first run (not that I was exploring too much on my honour run) but have her on my second and wow…. She’s adorable :o

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

Around the Network
G2ThaUNiT said:

The day of reckoning may soon be upon us! 

VersusEvil said:

So don’t open this thread in Spring lol.

It's wild to me that they are even waiting that long.
Theres a mild panic on X (twitter) from xbox users over this stuff.
However I guess thats mostly from the minority of hardcore xbox fans, while the vast majority of casual users, it just goes by unnoticed.

They might go full 3rd party.
Ei. all games from xbox 1st party, will come to other platforms (if possible to port).

It' ll just be a question of if its day and date, or like say a year lateron.
Xbox consoles might be fully without any exclusives in the future. 

Its just basically a limited pc at that point, thats cheaper (than building a pc), and you know will be able to play newer xbox titles and 3rd party games.
However, there will be nothing stopping you from instead getting say a Playstation, and playing your xbox games there.

Which is what is freaking some hardcore xbox fans out. Likely leading to less sales of console hardware in future, but much better games revenue.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 04 February 2024

Guess I'm also in the camp of Xbox hardcore gamers. For me, it is still a big middle finger to all people who stuck with them through the Xbox One period. After years of drought, finally first party games are rolling out and they already start porting games to Playstation and Switch.

But yeah, good luck to them with that. Cant wait to see the reviews of first party Xbox games running better on PS5 🫠 and 'Hifi Rush is best played on PS5 due to haptics'

Lets see what happens these coming 5 years. 

Last edited by PixelPirate - on 04 February 2024

Aren't people overreacting to HiFi-Rush and Sea of Thieves *eventually* being ported? Both are older and smaller games. Let's not get carried away. And so far these are just rumours.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Oh, it is fine. Just wondering what this will mean for 'bigger' titles. If Starfield, Halo, Forza are getting ports to Playstation, they'll make my decision for the next main platform of choice much easier. Gamepass is not enough incentive for me to stay

Around the Network

I dont think they'll be going full third party.

It'll be lower budget games and MP/GaaS like games.

And it wont be anywhere close to what Sony is putting out on PC either.

I'm still willing to buy the next gen Xbox provided b/c is still a feature.

PixelPirate said:

Oh, it is fine. Just wondering what this will mean for 'bigger' titles. If Starfield, Halo, Forza are getting ports to Playstation, they'll make my decision for the next main platform of choice much easier. Gamepass is not enough incentive for me to stay

But we aren't at that point at all. So far we don't even know it for sure for HiFi-Rush and Sea of Thieves.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Indeed, we dont know anything yet. But for how long will they keep these rumours floating around? Phill Spencer is completely silent on Twitter and Sarah Bond gets all the flack while still posting stuff. They surely know about the discourse online.

PixelPirate said:

Indeed, we dont know anything yet. But for how long will they keep these rumours floating around? Phill Spencer is completely silent on Twitter and Sarah Bond gets all the flack as she is still posting random stuff. They surely know about the discourse online.

Rumors are rumors - unless something is announced/revealed officially, it'll still remain that - a rumor.

Majority of people dont even look up/read up rumors.

(Still waiting for FF Tactics remaster and FFIX Remake for an example lol)

In other news, second hand Xbox 360 games are still really cheap! Just bought a nice bundle of games, including Enslaved, Split Second and Ninety nine nights