By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I was wondering how many hours you guys have put into starfield on xbox.

BiON!@ 

Around the Network
hellobion2 said:

I was wondering how many hours you guys have put into starfield on xbox.

Funny you ask as I started playing it again.

Currently 46 hours in. As far as factions goes I only have the Crimson Fleet left. Then the last couple of main quests.

Last edited by Barozi - on 30 January 2024

I think I hit like 80 or 90 hours in Starfield before the bug halted my progress. Still waiting on a fix sadly.

It’s a bot guys ..cmon now.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

VersusEvil said:

It’s a bot guys ..cmon now.

If Hellobion is a bot, it is a very cleverly designed one. In addition to commenting in threads and article comments with messages tailor made to fit with the theme of the thread or article (and sometimes not directly pertaining to the theme, for instance saying he wants a Star Trek game announcement at the PS State of Play on Wednesday), Hellobion also rates games, adds games to GameDB, has added friends, likes posts, makes spelling and grammatical and capitalization errors, logs out of the site at times, and only posts on average 4 times per day (less than many of the accounts on this site, including me, I average 10 posts a day over a decade on the site).

Quite a clever piece of engineering if that is the case. If if is a bot, what would be the point of designing it? Most bots are used for advertising, but Hellobion would have long since been permabanned by the mods if it was posting advertisements, but Hellobion is instead posing as an actual user if it is a bot. Hellobion even has paid supporter status, why spend money on a fake AI account instead of building an AI designed to make yourself money instead? Somebody testing out a project for their College AI class or something, trying to make an AI that can pose as a human for an experiment?

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 30 January 2024

Around the Network

When you are working on a project for years that doesn't look good you can choose to cancel it (Fanbase will hate you for it example deus ex).
But if you let them continue with the bad project and release it (Fanbase will hate you evenmore as an example Saints Row).

Hogwarts legacy with Gaas elements is what many people also wanted, if you go into youtube and you see some of the critical posts under those videos you will find a lot who want the sequel to be totally different.

Lastly, I spend 180 hours in starfield, completing all achievements was annoying but I watched a ton of shows while doing so (the fact that I am level 101 says enough about me giving up after I got all the achievements).

Think my Starfield play time was around 70-80 hours.

My Starfield playthrough topped off at 103 hours. I watched specific guides when it came to the more time consuming achievements like leveling up to 100 lol

shikamaru317 said:

Lol, yeah its not like MS would do anything different.  Of course Apple is only going to comply with the EU law and still protect their very lucrative money making App Store.  If anyone did not see this coming they must have been sleeping.  Apple is like, yeah, open up your own App Store and we still going to get paid very well.  Thank you and have a nice day.

konnichiwa said:

When you are working on a project for years that doesn't look good you can choose to cancel it (Fanbase will hate you for it example deus ex).
But if you let them continue with the bad project and release it (Fanbase will hate you evenmore as an example Saints Row).

Hogwarts legacy with Gaas elements is what many people also wanted, if you go into youtube and you see some of the critical posts under those videos you will find a lot who want the sequel to be totally different.

Lastly, I spend 180 hours in starfield, completing all achievements was annoying but I watched a ton of shows while doing so (the fact that I am level 101 says enough about me giving up after I got all the achievements).

The thing is we have heard nothing about the 3rd Deus Ex game shaping up poorly. And even if it was, they could have rebooted development and started over with a new director and a new build of the game, but instead they cancelled it and have Eidos working on a new IP now.

Sure, many want changes to Hogwarts Legacy for the sequel, including myself. But I haven't seen anyone asking for GaaS elements personally. The changes needed for the sequel imo:

-Much greater focus on the school experience. Each class needs quite alot of lessons instead of only one per class, with minigames for each (think Bully), dialogue with the teacher teaching, quizzes, and an end of semester final for each class. Let the player choose their elective classes. More house specific quests rather than only the single quest that had changes based on the house you are in in the first game.

-Much greater focus on the social experience. More companions than the first game including all of the companions from the first game returning. More dialogue with each companion. Romance options for all companions, with a deep romance system including a companion approval system based on the choices you make throughout the game, multiple dates throughout the year. Allow us to choose a single companion to explore and quest with us on normal quests, instead of only having companions with you on their own companion quest lines like the first game.

-More interactivity and reactivity. Allow us to talk to random students even if they only have a few voice lines. Allow us to sit down in the library and read or sit down in the great hall and eat for instance. Implement a punishment system that gets you detention or other punishments if you are caught breaking rules. Disallow Unforgivable curse usage in the presence of non-companion NPC's, since by the laws of the world being caught using one should send the player to Azkaban prison. Actually base the house cup at the end of the year on the player's actions, with being a trouble maker reducing your houses points and doing good deeds, completing quests for faculty members, etc. adding house points.

-Add in Quidditch. WB is making a standalone GaaS Quidditch game which is why it was missing in the first game, but that is a multiplayer game, I want a singleplayer Quidditch experience with practice matches and all 3 quidditch games per year for your houses' team (1 against each other houses' team, which is how Quidditch works at Hogwarts)

-More spells and a better menu for using them in addition to the loadouts.

-More magical creatures to interact with and house in the room of requirement. More space for each habitat for both the build limit and creature limit.

-Deeper customization system with more facial options and body customization this time around.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 30 January 2024