By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network

Ryuu96 said:

Could be this (not a major spoiler, just a rumor of a studio that may be announcing a game, though I put it in spoiler tags just in case):

Spoiler!

Considering it was in that roadmap from 2020 or 2021 that leaked out during the ABK trial, Dishonored 3 is a definite possibility. However, since that was an older roadmap and we already heard that the Doom game from that roadmap never made it into full production, it is entirely possible that Dishonored 3 never got greenlit either. There is also the new post-credits Deathloop scene that got added alongside the Xbox port which seemed to tease a sequel to take into account, it's possible that Deathloop 2 got greenlit over Dishonored 3. However, considering both are technically in the same universe, maybe it could be both games at once, which I will talk about below.

Further discussion in a separate spoiler tag since I will talk about Deathloop's ending and some might not have played it yet.

Spoiler!
Deathloop ended with the loop being broken, so a sequel would be very unlikely to have the looping mechanic, so it wouldn't make much sense to call it Deathloop 2. Maybe Dishonored 3 is Deathloop 2, set after the loop is broke, technically serving as a sequel to both series.
Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 06 December 2023

Around the Network

I hope whatever it is isn’t a trailer for a game that’s 5yrs out like usual.

Ride The Chariot || Games Complete ‘24 Edition

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:

Is the TGA worth it to watch live? Or should I wait for a highlight reel tomorrow? The awards itself were a low priority the one time I watched and the focus seemed more towards Hollywood actors.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

DroidKnight said:

Uhm, is that actually the survival building game they wanted to make back then, which was canned in favor of the Battle Royale mode?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]