By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bayonetta 3 Reviews: 86 Metacritic / 86 Opencritic

Tagged games:

Shikamo said:
Leynos said:

With the exception of Metal Gear Rising (port it Konami!) Platinum's best work is with Nintendo. Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Astral Chain, and now Bayonetta 3. I hope Nintendo keeps them close for many more years.

MadWorld is a Wii exclusive made by Platinum and is pretty good too

Best part of the game are the commentators, I could listen to them for hours with their silly antics.

Oh, and the different minigame challenge announcements with the Black Baron stop staring!

Around the Network

Great score. Cant wait!

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Shikamo said:

MadWorld is a Wii exclusive made by Platinum and is pretty good too

Best part of the game are the commentators, I could listen to them for hours with their silly antics.

Oh, and the different minigame challenge announcements with the Black Baron stop staring!

Greg Proops (from Whose Line Is It Anyway?) and John DiMaggio (Bender from Futurama) are great.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Sounds like it's going to be another solid game. Can't wait!

Signature goes here!

Leynos said:

With the exception of Metal Gear Rising (port it Konami!) Platinum's best work is with Nintendo. Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2, Astral Chain, and now Bayonetta 3. I hope Nintendo keeps them close for many more years.

Don't sleep on Vanquish. That game was amazing.

Around the Network

Reviewers keep saying that the story is stupid and doesn't take itself too seriously "like in the previous games".

I really don't get this very extended thought about of "The story is shit but nobody cares because the game is awesome". Sure, it's not super deep and it has some silly moments. But in general I found the story of Bayo 1 and 2 (specially 2) to be very entertaining and interesting. It kept me intrigued for the entire run and it had some genuine emotive moments. If Bayo 3 is anything like the previous ones, I will enjoy that aspect of the game just as much as the amazing combat.

Mystro-Sama said:
Leynos said:

Don't sleep on Vanquish. That game was amazing.

My bad you're right and it's my fave TPS ever. Replayed it hundreds of times. Real brain fart moment.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Very strong start, let's see what will it reach in the end. I do expect growth in sales compared to the previous games, perhaps even a big increase.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Can't wait to see it do 450 million in sales.

Chrkeller said:

Can't wait to see it do 450 million in sales.

Then everyone will have to apologize to the old VA.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."