By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 13th Annual Greatest Games Event - Sign-Ups Thread

Machina said:

Definitely in.

Hoping most on my firends list and on the writing staff take part too - @MTZehvor @ryuzaki57 @Doctor_MG @DarthMetalliCube @Miriam1048 @Xeon  @trunkswd  @Torillian @coolbeans @Acevil @Marth @Darwinianevolution @Ryuu96 @Wright @VersusEvil @BasilZero @CGI-Quality @Raven @ice @Ka-pi96 @Carl @Signalstar @Burning Typhoon

I have been summoned!  

Sigh... I'm kinda annoyed b/c I wrote a general list of 60 worthy ones earlier this year, but now I have to find it.  Gotta start digging soon.

Around the Network
Machina said:

Definitely in.

Hoping most on my firends list and on the writing staff take part too - @MTZehvor @ryuzaki57 @Doctor_MG @DarthMetalliCube @Miriam1048 @Xeon  @trunkswd  @Torillian @coolbeans @Acevil @Marth @Darwinianevolution @Ryuu96 @Wright @VersusEvil @BasilZero @CGI-Quality @Raven @ice @Ka-pi96 @Carl @Signalstar @Burning Typhoon

Tagging just about all the staff. I'm in! 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YouTubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Sales Comparison | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

coolbeans said:

I have been summoned!  

Sigh... I'm kinda annoyed b/c I wrote a general list of 60 worthy ones earlier this year, but now I have to find it.  Gotta start digging soon.

Oohh are you signing up?

mZuzek said:
coolbeans said:

I have been summoned!  

Oohh are you signing up?

Yes.  13th time is the charm.

coolbeans said:
mZuzek said:

Oohh are you signing up?

Yes. 13th time is the charm.

I'm so happy

Around the Network

Nice. I'm in.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

You can’t get rid of me that easily!

axumblade said:

You can't get rid of me that easily!

I mean, I wasn't trying to. Unless you mean last week's guy.

I'll try my best! I've been pretty busy as of late with school, but I'll do as well as I can!

That time of year again, ay?

Alright, I'm in!