Can't help but disagree. This gen so far after this so called "Americanisation" we've been given:
1) Astro's Playroom - plays like an old skool platformer from the N64 era. As Japanese as it can get.
2) Little Big Adventure - as above.
3) Returnal - classic old skool Shmup but brought masterfully to present day presentation and gameplay. Has huge nods to the likes of Retype and Gradius and similar Japanese games.
4) Sifu - old skool beat em up like SoR, DD etc with an old skool Chinese martials arts story and presentation.
5) FF16 - JRPG
6) Ghostwrire Tokyo - Japanese Ghostbusting horror action.
8) Stray - cats, puzzle platforming, small quirky gameplay elements like scratching sofa's, carpets, knocking shit over and a dedicated "meow" button. The game is as unAmerican as it can get.
9) Kena - plays like a next gen Zelda.
The you have the cross Gen games like:
1) Takes of Arise
2) GoT directors cut
3) lost judgement
4) like a dragon
5) FF7R & Intergrade
6) DMC 5
7) Scarlet Nexus
And then list of hardcore JRPGs
Furthermore we are still getting:
2) FF7 part 2
3) New Ys
4) RE8 VR
Plenty of unAmericanised games and I would argue Sony is probably the biggest at this. Most of the big Sony games like Horizon, GOW, LBP, R&C, Returnal, GOT etc have no MTs, Loot boxes, gamepasses.
The games either support DLC or have free expansions / content.
GT7 which probably has the most Americanised MTs still releases free content every month and will for the life time duration of the game.