By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Last thread from my 20s - I'm turning 30 this friday

Happy birthday.

You’re old now, like the rest of us.

Around the Network

Wholesome :3

I'm only 25, but all of these comments make me feel happy, and more relaxed about turning 30 in 5 years.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

30's is still young.

I'm turning 47 next month and still have the same body build (with no aches or pains) that I had in my twenties. It doesn't have to be down hill yet.

When I get to my hundreds I hope to still be running up hill.

Some of us are going to live forever, whilst others began to die the moment they were born.

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 15 July 2022

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

the 30s are horrible instead of waking up early after a night of drinking you get hangovers and wake up the evening after

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Thank you everyone!

SegaHeart said:

Happy Belated Birthday, how was your commemoration at home? You'll game lesser from here on out.

Well, it was pretty normal. My family is not the kind that throws a party on birthdays, so we just had a cake. I also received a lot of messages from my friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.

kirby007 said:

the 30s are horrible instead of waking up early after a night of drinking you get hangovers and wake up the evening after

That sounds still pretty good. My hangovers usually last for two days these days. Granted, I don't sleep that long, but after heavy drinking I'm always fighting with heavy headaches and feelings of anxiety. Because of that, I just stopped drinking completely, lol.

I'm 36 btw.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Happy birthday! Congratulations is in order. I will take it upon myself to welcome you to the over-thirty couch in the basement of the party we call life. Yeah, it's not so "hip" over here. Not so "cool". Yeah, we occasionally get mocked by the under-thirties at the party while they're dancing around and grinding against one another like orangutans in heat with their perfect skin and bodies made of steel. But it's okay. They don't realize how silly are, and we do. Plus, our generation's games (and everything else) were better than their's... so jokes on them!

;)

I turned 30 back in March. My fiancé is 25 so she likes to tease me and call me old.
Very cute cat btw.