By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Personal 5R coming to SX, PS5, PS4, NS & PC this Oct. P3P and P4G to be released later.

Really hoping that Switch versions are still happening despite not being announced and are just being saved for a Direct, would be a big wasted opportunity otherwise, especially on their hometurf in Japan. The Persona series also has a strong history of games being re-released on handhelds.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Around the Network

If persona makes it onto switch I can already hear all the demands for smt

Not that that's a bad thing mind, I just remember the meltdown Sony fans had when it was first announced as a switch console exclusive and I'm worried that it would get reignited causing atlus' social media team another headache

Best change the title. Also coming to PS5. Atlus confirmed.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

eva01beserk said:
Mandalore76 said:

eva01beserk said:

Sounds like you wherent that interested in it then.

Dosent matter what else is on a platform. If zelda releases on it in buying it. Wich is why I skiped the Wii u. No Zelda for it. 

That's not how it works.  You can be interested in a game, but not interested enough to spend hundreds of dollars on another console just to play it.  I hear Sony gamers all the time on this site say, "I'm not going to spend "x" dollar amount on "x" Nintendo console for "x" game that I would play".  It works both ways.  Not everyone has money to throw around on every hardware that gets released per console generation.  It doesn't mean they can't have been interested in a game that released on a platform they didn't buy. 

I dont deny that. But its also the case that people bad mouth a game all the time untill it comes to their platform and sudenly its the best game they ever played. Like hellblade. How many times did xbox fans shit on it call it a walking SIM untill it came to their machine? Now they cant wait for a sequel.

What a bizarre thing to be worried about. Plus it goes both ways. Hellblade was an amazing title until it came to Xbox apparently. That’s just console warz.

Regarding Persona, meh. I guess I’ll try on GamePass. Doubt I will play them for long.

Leynos said:

Best change the title. Also coming to PS5. Atlus confirmed.

+PC/Steam

Also it's a bit misleading because it makes it seem like all are coming out in OCT but it's just 5R and rest in 2023 afaik.

Anyways, Good to see these games coming to modern consoles/pc. Not everyone wants to emulate or bring out old systems. Hope to see more multiplatform releases from Atlus going forward.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
UnderwaterFunktown said:

Really hoping that Switch versions are still happening despite not being announced and are just being saved for a Direct, would be a big wasted opportunity otherwise, especially on their hometurf in Japan. The Persona series also has a strong history of games being re-released on handhelds.

Rumors state that P3P and P4G are coming out on Switch - no word on P5R.

I would be pretty dissapointed with Atlus but not completely shocked if the other 2 come to Switch but Royal skips it. It kinda already did so once when they were making Royal for only PS4 at the same time as they were making Strikers for PS4 + Switch, though ofc there might have been an exclusivity deal at the time.

If they do skip the Switch it's pretty hard to see their reason though as the original version of P5 ran (perfectly well) on the PS3, so it really shouldn't be an issue of power at least.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

LudicrousSpeed said:
eva01beserk said:

I dont deny that. But its also the case that people bad mouth a game all the time untill it comes to their platform and sudenly its the best game they ever played. Like hellblade. How many times did xbox fans shit on it call it a walking SIM untill it came to their machine? Now they cant wait for a sequel.

What a bizarre thing to be worried about. Plus it goes both ways. Hellblade was an amazing title until it came to Xbox apparently. That’s just console warz.

Currently apparently some people burn their MGS games, because they are garbage, now that Kojima has an unannounced project with MS.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Apparently Xbox embargoed the Playstation versions of Persona and Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty for 48 hours after their initial announcement for those said games. If that's true, which it seems like it is, that's super petty. Well all 3 gaming giants do it. Still imagine RE4 remake implying its exclusive to Playstation for 48 hours. In those 2 days, it would have been an uproar. Rightfully so I would add.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

PLOT TWIST

Nintendo switch is actually getting smt 4 and smt 4 final HD
Would people be Madge or?

No Switch version is so wierd. Oh well, I will play them on PS5. Not played P4G in a while. Never played P3 and finished P5R this year.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!