By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Personal 5R coming to SX, PS5, PS4, NS & PC this Oct. P3P and P4G to be released later.

eva01beserk said:
Mnementh said:

I don't have a platform P4G runs on and it didn't justified purchasing one. Now I can play it.

Sounds like you wherent that interested in it then.

Dosent matter what else is on a platform. If zelda releases on it in buying it. Wich is why I skiped the Wii u. No Zelda for it. 

One game isn't enough usually (must be a hell of a game). PS4 didn't gather enough games I wanted in the end.

EDIT: PS4 didn't even had P4G, it was Vita. But the same applies.

Last edited by Mnementh - on 13 June 2022

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Mandalore76 said:
eva01beserk said:

Cant say I'm exited about all these old games. Only played 5 when it came out. Dint even get into it and dint finish it. Why would people wanting these games nit have played them yet?

eva01beserk said:

Dosent matter what else is on a platform. If zelda releases on it in buying it. Wich is why I skiped the Wii u. No Zelda for it. 

That's not how it works.  You can be interested in a game, but not interested enough to spend hundreds of dollars on another console just to play it.  I hear Sony gamers all the time on this site say, "I'm not going to spend "x" dollar amount on "x" Nintendo console for "x" game that I would play".  It works both ways.  Not everyone has money to throw around on every hardware that gets released per console generation.  It doesn't mean they can't have been interested in a game that released on a platform they didn't buy. 

I dont deny that. But its also the case that people bad mouth a game all the time untill it comes to their platform and sudenly its the best game they ever played. Like hellblade. How many times did xbox fans shit on it call it a walking SIM untill it came to their machine? Now they cant wait for a sequel.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
Mandalore76 said:

eva01beserk said:

That's not how it works.  You can be interested in a game, but not interested enough to spend hundreds of dollars on another console just to play it.  I hear Sony gamers all the time on this site say, "I'm not going to spend "x" dollar amount on "x" Nintendo console for "x" game that I would play".  It works both ways.  Not everyone has money to throw around on every hardware that gets released per console generation.  It doesn't mean they can't have been interested in a game that released on a platform they didn't buy. 

I dont deny that. But its also the case that people bad mouth a game all the time untill it comes to their platform and sudenly its the best game they ever played. Like hellblade. How many times did xbox fans shit on it call it a walking SIM untill it came to their machine? Now they cant wait for a sequel.

As you answered me with that remark: I don't do it. I always thought Persona was a series that looks interesting and would've played it once it came to Switch.

I never had any opinion Hellblade in any way. I may try it out with Gamepass - if I don't find something else I wanna try first. Which seems likely.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

I truly believe that we'll hear about the Switch versions at the next Direct. I know I might catch some flak here, but I think it was pretty sneaky of Xbox to have Atlus hold the info about the Persona games being multiplat. I know...speculation at best even if it's blindly, but not baseless. If Playstation did that with RE4 Remake and SF6, the melt downs would have been just as horrid as the ones from yesterday's announcement only being Xbox and PC. Still, glad this series will be enjoyed by everyone.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Mnementh said:
eva01beserk said:

One game isn't enough usually (must be a hell of a game). PS4 didn't gather enough games I wanted in the end.

Zelda was that good. I was actually mad at Nintendo and ranted all the time during the Wii u era for their bad decision. Breath of the wild alone changed my opinion on Nintendo.

Had I not already had a ps4 by the time god of war came out I would have definetly bought one for it. 

You have 2 games right there that are fighting for game of the 8th generation. Those games exist.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
eva01beserk said:

As you answered me with that remark: I don't do it. I always thought Persona was a series that looks interesting and would've played it once it came to Switch.

I never had any opinion Hellblade in any way. I may try it out with Gamepass - if I don't find something else I wanna try first. Which seems likely.

I dint mean to acuse you of doing it. I just used hellblade as an example because of gamepass. 

eva01beserk said:
Mandalore76 said:

eva01beserk said:

I can tell you enough people in the xbox empire were asking for it for years so ye you will have both sides.

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Rafie said:

I truly believe that we'll hear about the Switch versions at the next Direct. I know I might catch some flak here, but I think it was pretty sneaky of Xbox to have Atlus hold the info about the Persona games being multiplat. I know...speculation at best even if it's blindly, but not baseless. If Playstation did that with RE4 Remake and SF6, the melt downs would have been just as horrid as the ones from yesterday's announcement only being Xbox and PC. Still, glad this series will be enjoyed by everyone.

*If* it also comes to Switch, then it is probably Nintendo keeping them from revealing it before their Direct.

eva01beserk said:
Mnementh said:

Zelda was that good. I was actually mad at Nintendo and ranted all the time during the Wii u era for their bad decision. Breath of the wild alone changed my opinion on Nintendo.

Had I not already had a ps4 by the time god of war came out I would have definetly bought one for it. 

You have 2 games right there that are fighting for game of the 8th generation. Those games exist.

I never held any interest in God of War.

eva01beserk said:
Mandalore76 said:

eva01beserk said:

Well, that's hypocricy in that situation.  But, to apply it here, you'd have to find posts from people in this thread bashing on Persona games previously, and then being excited about them coming to XBox now.  I do acknowledge that it happens though, and among all fanbases to be honest.  I remember in the early 8th gen, there was a user (not active here anymore to my knowledge) talking about the few 3rd party exclusives that were on Wii U and how those games should be on PS4 as well, and that there was nothing stopping the devs from porting them to Sony's platform.  When people pointed out that Nintendo funded the development of some of the games he was referring to (like Bayonetta 2) making such a situation unlikely, the users tone suddenly shifted to, "well those are trash games anyway, so who cares."  

Speaking for myself though, I've never had an unkind word to say about Persona.  And, I will pick these games up for the XBox One that I do have if they don't also end up Switch as well.