By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you purchased?

When will Wii U games become crazy expensive on eBay?

2023 0 $0.00 0%

2024 1 $6.00 16.67%

Five years from now 2 $1,001.00 33.33%

Never 1 $1.00 16.67%

A decade 0 $0.00 0%

Many already are, but Dev... 2 $12.00 33.33%

Totals: 6 $1,020.00  
Game closed: 05/21/2022

Physical? Breath of the Wild in 2017. Digital? I picked up DuckTales Remastered last week on sale. Still need to buy a bunch of Virtual Console games before things shut down forever...

Around the Network

In 2020, I bought Wii Fit U lol. I wanted to exercise through the pandemic, so it was a good option and the OG game didn't cut for me anymore without Pad support. I played about 80 hours in total, so money well spent.

I believe it was Splatoon.

Breath of the Wild... Was cheaper on WiiU than Switch, so got it on there. Eventually got it on Switch anyway..

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Smash Bros Link vs Cloud, Trine 2, Fire Emblem Blazing Sword, or Earthbound, whichever came out last.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Must be when I bought Breath of the Wild again during fall 2017, to replay part of the game during the holidays.

From 2016 my last retail game was ACiV Black Flag and last digital game ended up being Pullblox World.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Does dungeons and dragons count? it was on sale on the wiiu shop last week or so.

Bought some VC games in April 2021, I think. And I bought some other eShop titles earlier in 2021.

I'll probably snag a few more things before the store closes for good.

My last physical purchase was Xenoblade Chronicles X in late 2018 on clearance from a retailer.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 144 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

When would this bet get paid out if it never happens? In 20 years?

I never had a Wii U.

My last two.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.