By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you purchased?

When will Wii U games become crazy expensive on eBay?

2023 0 $0.00 0%

2024 1 $6.00 16.67%

Five years from now 2 $1,001.00 33.33%

Never 1 $1.00 16.67%

A decade 0 $0.00 0%

Many already are, but Dev... 2 $12.00 33.33%

Totals: 6 $1,020.00  
Game closed: 05/21/2022

Does dungeons and dragons count? it was on sale on the wiiu shop last week or so.

Around the Network

Bought some VC games in April 2021, I think. And I bought some other eShop titles earlier in 2021.

I'll probably snag a few more things before the store closes for good.

My last physical purchase was Xenoblade Chronicles X in late 2018 on clearance from a retailer.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

When would this bet get paid out if it never happens? In 20 years?

I never had a Wii U.

My last two.  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I still want to buy VC games on Wii U, so time will tell what will be my last digital purchase.
My last physical purchase was Shakedown Hawaii.

Around the Network

Earthbound Beginnings a few months ago.

The last game I bought myself was Splatoon. The last game I received was Smash for Christmas 2017, I think. I know the system bombed, but I still loved it. In fact, I enjoyed it more than I did Switch haha. I would rank it fourth on my all-time Nintendo consoles list. 

spurgeonryan said:

Most people did not enjoy it or even buy the system, including the biggest Nintendo supporter on this site, RolStoppable.

I fully embrace it though, spent tons of time with the system. Was maybe my last system I bought or ever will buy. Sad end.

Why?

Watch Dogs.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I think Paper Mario Color Splash was the last game that I got on Wii U at retail. I'm sure I downloaded some digital titles from the eShop here and there since then though.