By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you purchased?

When will Wii U games become crazy expensive on eBay?

2023 0 $0.00 0%

2024 1 $6.00 16.67%

Five years from now 2 $1,001.00 33.33%

Never 1 $1.00 16.67%

A decade 0 $0.00 0%

Many already are, but Dev... 2 $12.00 33.33%

Totals: 6 $1,020.00  
Game closed: 05/21/2022
Kakadu18 said:

When would this bet get paid out if it never happens? In 20 years?

I never had a Wii U.

Kirby007 will physically show up and pay you if this site isn’t up anymore. 

I think the last game I bought for my Wii U was Yarn Yoshi 

Around the Network

I still want to buy VC games on Wii U, so time will tell what will be my last digital purchase.
My last physical purchase was Shakedown Hawaii.

Earthbound Beginnings a few months ago.

The last game I bought myself was Splatoon. The last game I received was Smash for Christmas 2017, I think. I know the system bombed, but I still loved it. In fact, I enjoyed it more than I did Switch haha. I would rank it fourth on my all-time Nintendo consoles list. 

I don't even know how bets work they were not a thing when I was active, even predictions had just made a return after years being broken.

Speaking of never having a Wii U, I need a refurbished gamepad.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

Most people did not enjoy it or even buy the system, including the biggest Nintendo supporter on this site, RolStoppable.

I fully embrace it though, spent tons of time with the system. Was maybe my last system I bought or ever will buy. Sad end.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:

Most people did not enjoy it or even buy the system, including the biggest Nintendo supporter on this site, RolStoppable.

I fully embrace it though, spent tons of time with the system. Was maybe my last system I bought or ever will buy. Sad end.

Why?

Watch Dogs.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I think Paper Mario Color Splash was the last game that I got on Wii U at retail. I'm sure I downloaded some digital titles from the eShop here and there since then though.

Kslost said:

Idk what my last game purchased was but I have devils third on Wii U brand new and it’s up there pretty high on eBay already.

Yeah, it's insane.  The NTSC version goes for something like 5x more than the PAL version.  I thought Nintendo issued a 2nd print run of that game.  I guess the entire 2nd print was bought up by scalpers as well?