By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was the last Wii U game you purchased?

When will Wii U games become crazy expensive on eBay?

2023 0 $0.00 0%

2024 1 $6.00 16.67%

Five years from now 2 $1,001.00 33.33%

Never 1 $1.00 16.67%

A decade 0 $0.00 0%

Many already are, but Dev... 2 $12.00 33.33%

Totals: 6 $1,020.00  
Game closed: 05/21/2022
Kslost said:

Idk what my last game purchased was but I have devils third on Wii U brand new and it’s up there pretty high on eBay already.

Yeah, it's insane.  The NTSC version goes for something like 5x more than the PAL version.  I thought Nintendo issued a 2nd print run of that game.  I guess the entire 2nd print was bought up by scalpers as well?

Around the Network
Mandalore76 said:
Kslost said:

Idk what my last game purchased was but I have devils third on Wii U brand new and it’s up there pretty high on eBay already.

Yeah, it's insane.  The NTSC version goes for something like 5x more than the PAL version.  I thought Nintendo issued a 2nd print run of that game.  I guess the entire 2nd print was bought up by scalpers as well?

I thought they ran a second round too but I think they only sold like 50k copies total.  I could have sworn I opened and played my copy but I dug it out the other day and it was still sealed lol.  Looked it up on eBay and it’s selling for around 500!

I think it was Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the eShop a few years ago. If we are talking physical, then Devil's Third.

Kslost said:
Mandalore76 said:

I thought they ran a second round too but I think they only sold like 50k copies total.  I could have sworn I opened and played my copy but I dug it out the other day and it was still sealed lol.  Looked it up on eBay and it’s selling for around 500!

It would be even much cheaper to buy an additional European Wii U system (€50 - €200) + a PAL version of Devil's Third (€50 - €100).

Gunman Clive HD Collection, bought it two hours ago. It's on sale right now for 1€.

Around the Network

The Animal Crossing amiibo game, I didn't open it cuz it's just for collection and some weeks ago I bought Mario Galaxy 2 digitally too.

I know... my English sucks.

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Breath of the Wild.

And then I bought it again for the Switch when I got my hands on one.

Some Wii games on the virtual console when they announced the eshop would be closing.

Shin Megami Tensei #FE, a couple weeks before the Switch came out.