1. Atari 2600
2. NES
3. SNES
4. PS1
5. PS2
6. Wii/PS3
7. Wii U
8. Switch

Basically my view was that Atari was great, and then they messed up.  Then Nintendo was even better until they messed up.  Playstation was also really good, and then they messed up.  Now I am back with Nintendo again until they mess up.

Around the Network
The_Liquid_Laser said:

1. Atari 2600
2. NES
3. SNES
4. PS1
5. PS2
6. Wii/PS3
7. Wii U
8. Switch

Basically my view was that Atari was great, and then they messed up.  Then Nintendo was even better until they messed up.  Playstation was also really good, and then they messed up.  Now I am back with Nintendo again until they mess up.

This was pretty much my console history.

home: N64 > PS2 > Wii > PS4 > Switch

Handheld: GBC > GBA > PSP > 3DS > Switch

At 6-7,
1° Genesis/Megadrive > Master System ( downgrade lol) > SNES > PS1 > PS2 > x360 > PS3 > PS4.

SNES
N64
Gamecube
PS3, Wii was close but played less.
PS4/Switch pretty even.

Around the Network

Handheld consoles: Game Boy Color/Game Boy Advance SP/Nintendo DS/Nintendo 3DS
Home consoles: Nintendo GameCube/Wii/PlayStation 4 Pro/Xbox Series X
Hybrid console: Nintendo Switch

Edit: I honestly wasn't sure where to categorize the Switch since it works as both a home and handheld console, so I went with hybrid for that one. :)

NES
Mega Drive
PS1
PS2
PS3
PC

For handhelds, I used Nintendo up until 2011, after that I switched to laptop and then to mobile.

I'm not sure if this one counts but my first console was a NES clone my mom bought me cause it looked like a PlayStation (lol).

So if we count that as NES (technically?) then my list would be:

NES > PS1 > GameCube (won it on a raffle lol) > Nothing for a long time, mostly PC cause my family was poor > PS2 > PS3 > PS5.

I just recently got a PS5 so I'm experiencing everything from the PS4 gen just now haha.

Spike0503 said:

I'm not sure if this one counts but my first console was a NES clone my mom bought me cause it looked like a PlayStation (lol).

NES > PS1 > GameCube (won it on a raffle lol) > Nothing for a long time, mostly PC cause my family was poor > PS2 > PS3 > PS5.

I just recently got a PS5 so I'm experiencing everything from the PS4 gen just now haha.

Famiclones are very popular in eastern Europe, South America( Brazil and Argentina), former URSS countries ( Russia), Yugoslavia, China, Turkey.

Agente42 said:
Spike0503 said:

Famiclones are very popular in eastern Europe, South America( Brazil and Argentina), former URSS countries ( Russia), Yugoslavia, China, Turkey.

I figured! It seemed like a cheap way to play those types of games back in the day. I remember that they even sold cheap cartridge clones and I ended with a little collection lol. Nowadays I guess the closest thing would be Android plug-and-play machines with tons of roms and stuff.