By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What type of gamer are you?

Here's choices what makes you?

Legendary 3 20.00%

Inventor 1 6.67%

Harcore 4 26.67%

Casual 7 46.67%

Total:15

I am the kind of gamer that want to enjoy the game as an experience. I don't play online, but I like to play with my friends.

Usually I want to have a good time with the game. I enjoy the story, the characters, the gameplay... My favorite kind of game are the ones with a decent plot and a nice cast of characters. That's why I like Final Fantasy, Breath of Fire, Alan Wake, Sonic, Mario...

Around the Network

Hardcore single player

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

SH-4
PowerVR2

That kind.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Causal. I like kicking back and enjoying the environments more that being the alpha. I like doing silly stuff in the game but also enjoy to progress in it. The journey is what’s important.

A couple of years ago pretty hardcore. Mostly online play. Spent way too much time on mmo's - grinded all the way to Rank 14 in Classic WoW (why? idk lol..), which I'll refrain myself from doing that again. And have largely given up on high ranks in Counter-Strike due to immense amount of cheaters in game. Now I play just for fun with friends without getting sweaty, though we like our competitive games.

But yeah nowadays very casual lol.

Last edited by hinch - on 11 May 2022

Around the Network

Casual I suppose. I don't play online outside coop in Souls games. I play most everything and just enjoy games. I don't take it too seriously.

I'm a casual hardcore gamer.

I suppose casual because I tend to perform meh to awful in most online multiplayer games.

Intermediate to hardcore for single-player games. I used to play on normal the majority of the time, but in the past 2 or so years I've mostly said screw it. I tend to play on easy or very easy modes if they're available.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Non of the above.

I like playing games and finishing them and moving onto the next.

I don't care much for MP. It is rare that a MP game clicks with me. The last one was Monster Hunter World, before that it was Destiny 1, before that it was KZ SF.

I prefer games like Street Fighter, Tekken, FIFA etc played locally not online and with people I know.

I love soul games but dislike paying games on harder difficulties.

I love a good story, I love well made world's and characters. If the game is good and less of a Gring I will try play it.

But I won't speedrun, collect everything and try get scoreboards.

Sony has been good in making games that are easier to play without having to sink your life and sanity into a game thankfully.

Ka-pi96 said:
SegaHeart said:

K, I guess i'll say It's in Casual single player or Hardcore single player?

Neither of those really fit either. I'm not into min-maxing things so I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore player. Not casual either, I play too much for that and for some games I'm regularly giving advice to others or modding those games to my liking.

This could have been my description