By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales: Week 17, 2022 - (18th Apr - 24th Apr)

If the charts for Switch games were nothing by first party then I'd say the concern would be warranted, but we still have plenty of third party titles routinely make the charts, (nearly half this week's Switch games in the top 30 are third party) and even some like Momotaro and Monster Hunter Rise that sell as well as even Nintendo's elite heavy hitters.

Japanese third party sales on Switch have risen consistently for the last three years. It's not all doom and gloom.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 01 May 2022

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Is Golden Week going to delay the numbers for Week 18?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

No, they're on track to be published next Thursday

TruckOSaurus said:

Yes, there is a delay due to Golden Week, but it may not be a full week's delay.  If I recall from last year, some data became available on Monday or Tuesday.

SW-3707-5131-3911

kenjab said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yes, there is a delay due to Golden Week, but it may not be a full week's delay.  If I recall from last year, some data became available on Monday or Tuesday.

It's always the interesting weeks that get delayed!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

9k for xbox on golden week!

They will publish both weeks combined next Thursday and then later both week's top 30 separately. I don't think we'll get separate hardware numbers though, only combined.

Confirmation, nsw sports sold 190k in japan FW. NSW also surpasses 3DS lifetime in the same week

tbone51 said:

Confirmation, nsw sports sold 190k in japan FW. NSW also surpasses 3DS lifetime in the same week

Source?

Bofferbrauer2 said:
tbone51 said:

Source?

This is what I've seen, not sure how official this person is.  AFAIK, no official Famitsu numbers are out yet

SW-3707-5131-3911