By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hogwarts Legacy website lists Switch version

Hogwarts Legacy

Scroll down to the platform and the Switch logo is right there, between Xbox One and PC.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

*Sigh*

Cloud version incoming ...

I've contacted WB and Avalanche asking about this, will let you all know if I get a response.

EDIT: It has an Amazon physical listing, so maybe it is native:

Amazon.com: Hogwart's Legacy : Everything Else

Last edited by curl-6 - on 18 March 2022

Will be interesting to see how this shakes out....Digital foundry video will be intersting. Hoping for another miracle port.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I think it's a native port, since Gollum is also from Warner and is native.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

It it's native it's probably the most ambitious Switch port yet. Would be extremely interesting to see if they can pull it off.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Maybe its a late port?

Otter said:

Maybe its a late port?

A late port is when the game is already released elsewhere, not announced among other version

If this is true, I demand motion controls! I want to feel like a wizard waving my wand(s) around with joycon(s)!!!

And what if you could wear a headset and have it where you audibly say the spells as you wave the joycon and that's what activates them? It would be so much fun!

I guess they'd have to make a first person mode for this to work properly.

Dulfite said:

If this is true, I demand motion controls! I want to feel like a wizard waving my wand(s) around with joycon(s)!!!

And what if you could wear a headset and have it where you audibly say the spells as you wave the joycon and that's what activates them? It would be so much fun!

I guess they'd have to make a first person mode for this to work properly.

Hey, we've not really had a good Harry Potter game yet. 

One step at a time there mate.