Mario Kart 8 Booster Course Pass 115 12.21%

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax 9 0.96%

Rune Factory 5 19 2.02%

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin 44 4.67%

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands 17 1.80%

Triangle Strategy 85 9.02%

WWE 2k22 14 1.49%

Total:942

I'm gonna have to go with WWE 2K22, it's the only one worth a damn on the entire list with hot, fit babes in it.

Check out my entertainment gaming channel!
^^/
Around the Network

Definitely Kirby with the MK8DX DLC in second place. Also excited for Triangle Strategy and Rune Factory 5 and interested in Chocobo GP.

Has to be Forgotten Land. A bit uncertain if HAL can fully deliver with it, but looking forward to it regardless. Certainly curious to see how it turns out.

Bonus: The BotW sequel is the obvious candidate. I don't find it super likely that it will top Elden Ring's review scores, but it has a chance to match them. Regardless I expect that like it's predecessor many players will regard it as one of the best games ever.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Voted for Kirby but also very much interested in Triangle Strategy

Signature goes here!

Triangle, mostly because Tactics on the ps1 is classic, one of the best games I have ever played.

Around the Network

Ups, wrong thread.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

1. Triangle Strategy [NS]
2. Gran Turismo 7 [PS5]
3. Ghostwire Tokyo [PC]
4. Kirby [NS]

Busy month!

A lot of great games this month, but one game missing from the list is Tunic (March 16)

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

I'd probably say I'm interested in every game in the poll aside from WWE. I'd probably have to give the nod to Stranger of Paradise as my most anticipated of March, Ghostwire Tokyo being a close second

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
It figures that when I finally got a PS3 (for a lot of reasons, not to play Persona 4 Arena necessarily) is about the time they announced the upcoming port. So, I haven't bought it on PS3. I plan on getting the game on PS4 on launch day.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima