Mario Kart 8 Booster Course Pass 115 12.21%

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax 9 0.96%

Rune Factory 5 19 2.02%

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin 44 4.67%

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands 17 1.80%

Triangle Strategy 85 9.02%

WWE 2k22 14 1.49%

Total:942

Since Gran Turismo 7 launched with an underwhelming lineup of cars and tracks I voted for Tiny Tina's Wonderland. But I'm not getting either game anytime soon.

Around the Network

Wow lots of Kirby fans here!

Last edited by Rafie - on 04 March 2022

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Kirby

I'm a simple man. I see Kirby, I want. I see first true 3D-style Kirby, I want now.

Mar1217 said:
Rafie said:

Wow lots of Kirby fans here!

Specially new. You would never have Kirby charting so high otherwise.

Right. I like Kirby like the next guy, but I never would have thought that it would beat out a new Gran Turismo as far as anticipation.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
Rafie said:
Mar1217 said:

Specially new. You would never have Kirby charting so high otherwise.

Right. I like Kirby like the next guy, but I never would have thought that it would beat out a new Gran Turismo as far as anticipation.

I think it's because this feels like something new as it is the first retail Kirby game in 3D. GT7 will likely please fans of the series, but it's a known quantity that's harder to get super excited for.

I've been waiting for Triangle Strategy ever since they've announced it. However, after I finish my current game I'm probably going to play Elden Ring next, even before Triangle Strategy. That Kirby games looks good too, so I'll probably pick that up at some point. This is a good time for gaming. Several interesting games coming out now. I might even try Stranger of Paradise once it goes on sale.

Bonus: I have no idea how Game of the Year is chosen. Usually it is some game that looks really overrated to me, because of graphics and cinematic cutscenes. Elden Ring looks like a fun game though, so it is probably deserving if it actually gets the most noms this year.