By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How do you rate the Xbox Series X so far?

Rate the Xbox Series X/S

5 Stars 22 48.89%

4 Stars 11 24.44%

3 Stars 5 11.11%

2 Stars 3 6.67%

1 Star 2 4.44%

0 Stars 2 4.44%

Total:45

Bonus question: What could Microsoft do in order to improve Xbox sales around the world?

Around the Network

I think the system is great.

Right now, it's obvious what they need to do to sell more units: build more units.

Inprove their first party ofering. I put it worse than the x1 at the time.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

It's been okay, at the end of the day it's about the games and so far exclusive games have been few. I give it a 3 out of 5 so far, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 are the only big games that have been released, that are "exclusive" to Xbox/PC and both of those can be played on older hardware (Xbox One), making it even harder to really give Series X|S a high score. Btw, I would probably put PS5 at around a 3/5 as well. There have also been some PC games that have been ported over to Xbox like Gears tactics, MS Flight Sim, and likely AoE IV but none of these move the needle for me personally and I'd rather play all of these games on my PC.

If we were talking about Xbox as a whole, rather than just the Series X|S; then their score would probably be a 5/5 as they've released Psychonauts 2, Deathloop, Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, MS Flight Sim, etc.... all these games have scored high 80's to low 90's on meta/opencritc.

I think its the best next gen system. I dont care much about the tacked on feature that u see on other consoles. The main reason, is gamepass. With how games prices are in nz, i have saved thousands of dollars and i only oay 19.95nzd oer month. Without gamepass i wouldnt have tried alot of the big aaa games as in nz games start from 94nzd and that's when games are 60usd lol.

Around the Network

Xbox Series X still hasn't given me a reason to buy it yet, so I give it a 0 out of 5.

It's a fantastic system.

Might only have mid-range hardware like the PS5, but the games have been a step up over the One X.

I just like how it's more or less an extension of the Xbox One ecosystem, not just from the software side, but the hardware peripheral side, we can start bringing stuff forwards rather than just dumping it.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:

It's a fantastic system.

Might only have mid-range hardware like the PS5, but the games have been a step up over the One X.

I just like how it's more or less an extension of the Xbox One ecosystem, not just from the software side, but the hardware peripheral side, we can start bringing stuff forwards rather than just dumping it.

Yes, I like the fact that I fired it up and knew exactly what to do to accomplish whatever task I had in mind.  It is truly just a more advanced XB, rather than a reset.  

1627372727/283737282

Its great, easily my current primary console.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261